Page 1 of 2
If anyone's interested, post a link of a video with very little to no comments, with some sort of significance (not just a 5 second vid of someone laughing etc) and let the UG community suprise them with a bunch of good or bad feedback.

I'd be better if it was videos that have been uploaded for more than a few days, so the person is even more surprised when they get a bunch of comments saying UG rules or something.

I'll give an example...
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=9fw9DjBi5FQ
example comment
"that is not a squirrel. it is a person. get your facts right. this video should never have been featured. shame on youtube"

Don't post your own videos though.

P.S. Just say fail if you want me to crawl back into my hole

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Haha, I didn't mean everyone posts "this is not a squirrel. it is a person. get your facts right. this video should never have been featured. shame on youtube " but that is even better lmfao
/b/ is not your personal ar-

Um, nevermind

This is actually a pretty good idea.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
This is awesome!

"this is not a squirrel. it is a person. get your facts right. this video should never have been featured. shame on youtube"
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjNBlWJjolc&feature=related
ahahah
poor white guy =[
if i was the black kids friend, i would teach him how to throw an actual punch.
but then again im glad im not the white kid.
which is a first

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7o9VlIy4a0
thats me doing the dave grohl stairway to heaven
and a milk commercial =]
Last edited by killmacbeth at May 18, 2008,
haha this is working well, especially for the first video... imagine if we launch these kids and their squirrel to stardom.... i will be very jealous
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Me and my mates like to go on videos of people acting like gangsters and giving them torrents of abuse.
Quote by urbanfox
Me and my mates like to go on videos of people acting like gangsters and giving them torrents of abuse.

You're officially the greatest person ever.
hahah the squirrel video's views have double in 3 minutes
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Quote by MattIsTheCosby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iR3NSmNimo

Yeah, this is me when I was like 11.

Why would one upload such a thing?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
roswellalien999 is comprimising the first video's epicness :S
roswellalien999's comment on the squirrel vid "I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob. " lmfao
This may be against the rules. Don't get yourselves banned.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
if any of our comments are marked as spam i think if you click 'show' and then thumbs up it will show it again, im just thumbs upping all the ug comments
Quote by Jackal58
This may be against the rules. Don't get yourselves banned.

UG or Youtube?
omg this is great! keep posting random-ass youtube videos. This thread could definitely be an epic win!
"To me it seems pretty straightforward. There are two opinions one can have about freedom of speech, you're for it or against it." - Tom Morello

Shackled Our Minds When You're Bent on the Cross... When Ignorance Reigns, Life is Lost
Quote by Crazy
UG or Youtube?

UG
NO CONSPIRING TO SPAM OTHER FORUMS OR SOLICIT ILLEGAL ACTIONS
- You cannot use UG to plan an illegal action or plan the attack/spamming of another forum.
Punishment: Decided by the moderator. This may include a warning or ban.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
UG
- You cannot use UG to plan an illegal action or plan the attack/spamming of another forum.

To the mods, this is just harmless fun...a little slack please

Just think, UG could have yet another meaningless weird phrase "No way ur a squirrel"

I did read the rules before I posted this thread, I thought youtube wasn't really a forum, we're just trying to give some people their big break on youtube
Quote by Jackal58
UG

UH-OH SPAGHETTIO'S!
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by Jackal58
UG

Essentially all i did was flame my own video.
I'm safe, righteo?
Quote by Crazy

Just think, UG could have yet another meaningless weird phrase "No way ur a squirrel"

I did read the rules before I posted this thread, I thought youtube wasn't really a forum, we're just trying to give some people their big break on youtube

Dunno man. Youtube is probably included. PM Frenchy and ask him. I'm not trying to rain on anybodies parade I'd just hate to see a bunch of warnings/bans.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Crazy

No way ur a squirrel.

This is genius!
UG is soon to have more weird phrases than 4chan and ebaumsworld combined! :]
Quote by ECwomantoneman
It's a funny idea, just don't do it in UG's name. Don't give us bad press

A lot of the comments have
-UG
People that did that.. edit nao!
Quote by Crazy
If anyone's interested, post a link of a video with very little to no comments, with some sort of significance (not just a 5 second vid of someone laughing etc) and let the UG community suprise them with a bunch of good or bad feedback.

I'd be better if it was videos that have been uploaded for more than a few days, so the person is even more surprised when they get a bunch of comments saying UG rules or something.

I'll give an example...
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=9fw9DjBi5FQ
example comment
"that is not a squirrel. it is a person. get your facts right. this video should never have been featured. shame on youtube"

Don't post your own videos though.

P.S. Just say fail if you want me to crawl back into my hole

I posted twice in the second post's video. Also, offtopic but...

You're from Kingston?!!?
Page 1 of 2