Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
No, the regular 1960 does NOT have Vintage 30s, it has G12T-75s. The more expensive 1960xV does.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
how much better are vintage 30's than Celestion G12T-75W's
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Depends what you're going to be playing and what amp you're running it through.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
most likely a jcm 900 4100 head, i play classic rock, hard rock, some metal (old school thrash) some blues stuff like that
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
alright i've heard the vintage 30's don't have much mid range, or are for more scooped mids?
is that true?
and also i mean what would be more versatile, the vintage 30's or the Celestion G12T-75W's?
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by acdclandon
alright i've heard the vintage 30's don't have much mid range, or are for more scooped mids?

What? Where you getting this information? The Vintage 30 has a huge mid spike.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
V30's have a lot of mids. So use these speakers if you keep your amps mids halfway or less.

GT12T-75's have pronounced highs and lows and less midrange. Use these if you keep your amps mids set above halfway.

Oh yeah,
1960 = GT12T-75's
1960V = V30's
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by Say Ocean
dude are you retarded? thats a 1960 aV

thank you
Quote by Russian1
ya... your point? its still a 1960

Do your own research first before you call somebody else a dumbass.

Vintage 30's do have a pretty large spike in the midrange, I wouldn't worry about not having enough. I prefer the 75's myself, I think they sound a bit better because of the lows.

1960A/B = Celestion G12T-75W
1960AV/BV = V30's

TS, if you are looking for one of these cabs definitely try craigslist first, these cabs show up all the time.
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
Dude, check out Avatar Speakers Website, unless you are worried about aesthetics and the name on the logo. You can buy new for the price of a new Marshall. You can also order any color combo you can think of. These are made extremely well, just do a review search.

You can order a 4x12 with V30's or G12T75's , or buy one with 2 of each. They also have a speaker called Hellatone, the Hellatone 60s are Vintage 30s that have been aged and broken in for nice smooth break and quality. I have a 2x12 with 2 of these in it, and I can play anything from 60's blues rock (Hendrix, Clapton) to Metallica, Maiden and Megadeth.

Check it out you can create your own tone!

One thing is for sure, ask about tone or best speakers, and you are sure to get an opinion. The only one that counts is your own though.
Heritage H150 Rio Pups, Dean Soltero SL, Dean Hardtail Select with Mustaine Active Pups,
Randall RT 2/50, Peavey Rockmaster, Voodoo Labs Preamp, Carvin Quad, Rocktron Piranha, Intellifex . AVatar 2x12
Peavey Classic 30, Vox ADVT 30,
Pod X3live