http://uk-electronic.de/onlineshop/product_info.php/cPath/21/products_id/1039

a friend of a friend in england has it and its for sale.

was thinking of getting it but just looking for the UG stamp of approval first.

my friend doesnt play guitar at all so i cant ask him what its like and i wouldnt exactly take HIS friends word for gospel either.

cheers
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

From what I can figure it looks like a Full Tone rip off. Could be good, how much is he wanting?
Eyes
Quote by woodenbandman
My dear man, I must petition you for photographic evidence, or the described events cannot be verified, and will be written off as fallacy.
Yeah, totally looks like a Fulltone Fulldrive knockoff.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
yeah it seems like it alright, according to the website it is very tweakable (internal trimpots and switches!).

more tweaks than the fulldrive certainly, probably not as good tho.

hes looking for €100 for it.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

I would try it out first. If you don't like it, then don't buy it. Simple as that.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.