Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.
Has a good feel to it...the lead guitar is to loud in the mix though and there are some off notes hear and there however its a pretty cool sound however the mix could use some work.

growling vocals dont sound that great...the other vocals are pretty good though...the drums seem to struggle to stay in time a bit.

I like the song though...has a cool vibe...the recording and mix needs work though.
Go to this page to hear my original song recordings

Click Here
Quote by D_Vincent
Has a good feel to it...the lead guitar is to loud in the mix though and there are some off notes hear and there however its a pretty cool sound however the mix could use some work.

growling vocals dont sound that great...the other vocals are pretty good though...the drums seem to struggle to stay in time a bit.

I like the song though...has a cool vibe...the recording and mix needs work though.

What about the growls doesn't sound good?
man loved the intro, and the whole song itself is pretty sweet. the vocal melody/harmonies were great. the keyboard melodies in particular caught my attention, its got that sort of folk element to it, like fintroll/ensiferum the sweeps around 6mins are nice, caught my attention!
the only criticism i have is that your drummer loses time in a few parts, and that some of the growls are a bit hard to understand. words are just as important as the rest of the music
Quote by juzcook
man loved the intro, and the whole song itself is pretty sweet. the vocal melody/harmonies were great. the keyboard melodies in particular caught my attention, its got that sort of folk element to it, like fintroll/ensiferum the sweeps around 6mins are nice, caught my attention!
the only criticism i have is that your drummer loses time in a few parts, and that some of the growls are a bit hard to understand. words are just as important as the rest of the music

Yah, a lot of the time growling is hard to understand in general though, but the lyrics are on the site for that =)
very cool intro, and great guitar playing. Nice job! please rate mine!
You gonna bark all day little doggie?