Page 1 of 2
so inserting sound clips from movies is getting a bit popular especially with metalcore. so what are your favorite movie quotes in songs?

mine would have to be the Donnie Darko quote in Painting with Knives and Gunshots by Dead and Divine.

also the se7en quote in Like You Didn't Hear Me The First Time I Told You To **** Off by Killwhitneydead (yes they seriously overuse the movie quote thing) is a good pump-up.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Has it always been popular? I apologise for my ignorance

Fixed

I'd probably have a quote from The Salisbury Toaster Boy (check out www.fat-pie.com).

'I've been watching you... In the shower... Becoming quite the young gentleman aren't we?'

EDIT: http://www.fat-pie.com/spoilsminus2.htm

It's within the first minute of that flash.
Last edited by Craigo at May 18, 2008,
The Spoilsbury Toast Boy is odd. Most of the fat-pie stuff is though. I remember the first time I watched Salad Fingers I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

On topic, this little excerpt comes from the opening track of the More Than Life EP:

Quote by Six Feet Under
Nathaniel: You hang on to your pain like it means something. Like it’s worth something. Well, let me tell you - it’s not worth ****. Let it go! Infinite possibilities, and all he can do is whine.

David: Well, what am I supposed to do?

Nathaniel: What do you think? You can do *anything* you lucky bastard - you’re alive!
Quote by kryptonite22
The Spoilsbury Toast Boy is odd. Most of the fat-pie stuff is though. I remember the first time I watched Salad Fingers I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

On topic, this little excerpt comes from the opening track of the More Than Life EP:

Try Burnt Face Man or the Boy Who Smelt Funny then
Quote by Craigo
Also, it's apologise, not apologize

When will you yanks learn.

my Canadian dictionary says it's apologize, so I'm gonna stick with Canadian English and say apologize.

at least we got our colours, flavours, behaviours, and honour right though... crazy yanks and their unjustified hate of the letter U.
Charles Bronson and Graf Orlock have a lot of sample
and I know a lot of bands who got samples from donnie darko...
Graf Orlock is hilarious with their samples; in one song they even sing the sampled part
'wtf is that goddamm dog barking at, stfu you worthless...'
Yeah just about every Graf Orlock song has a movie quote, if i remember correctly they called themselves Cinema-Grind or something to that effect. I love Graf Orlock....
Quote by Craigo
Just had a flashback.

'Let no man forget how menacing we are... WE ARE LIONS!'

hahaha

band was soo good
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Ed Gein some some decent movie quotes.

BIOLOGICAL CHEMICAL AND NUCLEAR WEAPONS.
Quote by SadistNation
Yeah just about every Graf Orlock song has a movie quote, if i remember correctly they called themselves Cinema-Grind or something to that effect. I love Graf Orlock....

Exactly.

gorlock = /endthread
rise against's "last chance blueprint" has a movie quote in the front. but i dont know which is it from
'I said, I said all now now... What we gottaa do, is snag that tall dude, stomp the shit outta him and we're gonna find out what's going on up there... Yeah, we'll lay that sucker flat and drive A STAKE RIGHT THROUGH HIS GOD DAMN HEART!'

'Well you gotta be shittin' me man, that mother's strong'
Anything in any Graf Orlock song ever.

I'd also like to mention Stab You In The Head.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at May 19, 2008,
'A torrid love affair - Boys Night Out'

It's got a dialogue from "Henry, The Portrait of Serial Killer":

"I'm not saying you can't use a gun, just don't use the same gun twice!"

Brill.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by Manos15
Does anybody know what the audio clip is from in the start and end of "Both Guns Blazing" by Bane?

The good, the bad, and the ugly at the beginning and Unforgiven at the end.
I like

Comadre - The Trials (live @ KSU) (Family Guy)
Suicide Silence - Distorted Thought Of Addiction (04) (Family Guy)
Quote by whitebluesboy
I feel KWD is almost like a novelty band cuss they use it so much though

pretty much, it starts to get ridiculous when there are more audio clips than actual music and the actual song consists of only one part *coughitaintgonnasuckitselfcough*
The Hot Chick - We Dress To Impress by Bangarang
The 40 Year Old Virgin - And She Has Nothing Left by The Erection Kids
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - Both Guns Blazing by Bane

Oh and Casey Jones uses some phrases from Family Guy.
Quote by Cedence
Harder the Fight had awesome movie clips on their demo.

I cant recall all of them, but Sin City was one of the three.

On Might of the Merrimack, is Sin City on the first track?
I've always loved that part, just love how the music goes with sound clip.

I'm listening to it now.
Quote by Craigo
'I said, I said all now now... What we gottaa do, is snag that tall dude, stomp the shit outta him and we're gonna find out what's going on up there... Yeah, we'll lay that sucker flat and drive A STAKE RIGHT THROUGH HIS GOD DAMN HEART!'

'Well you gotta be shittin' me man, that mother's strong'

Haha what song is this from again? I know i listened to it like two days ago.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by recklessnick
rise against's "last chance blueprint" has a movie quote in the front. but i dont know which is it from
that would be american beauty if i remember rightly. awesome film.
i killed the prom queen - never never land

the quote goes something along the lines of "losers always whine about their best (vest?chest?). Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
Page 1 of 2