I am looking at getting a used 15 watt version of this for bedroom practice, anybody have experience with this amp. I know it is still solid state but does the distortion on the amp sound better than a normal solid state amp's distortion. Right now I have a Fender Frontman 15 watt amp but the speaker is going on that so I am looking at getting a new practice amp.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Its not going to be any better than the frontman amp. I have one its a mediocre practice amp. No reliabiltiy problems just doesnt sound the best and pedals dont help.
Well I don't have much cash right now but I could save up to get a quality amp. I play mostly classic rock and alternative/punk a little bit. I would like to not have a huge amp to lug around everywhere and it needs to sound good at low levels as well as louder levels.
EDIT: I am looking at the Crate RFX30 Combo and the Peavey Rage 258. Basically I'd like to stay around 30 watts. Both those amps have pretty solid reviews.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Last edited by lbj273 at May 18, 2008,