I changed my avatar comment thing to "I'm in a banned" n it comes up as if it's a swear word?

by the way I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but is Nick Grundy still with us? I hope so, he was cool
It's an offence to put "banned" in your user title if you're not banned, but I didn't know it bleeped it out.
Quote by 12Jim34
It's an offence to put "banned" in your user title if you're not banned, but I didn't know it bleeped it out.

Yeah.
sup?
people used to put it over their avatar, but it should only be there if you have actually been banned.
Hmm...tried changing the letters so one of the n's is capitalized? Or try |\| for an abstract n?
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Have a word with chubbychunks.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by chubbychunks
Fail.

+1.

Anyway...

Nick Grundy anyone?

ever since he posted the whole "I have cancer" thread I haven't seen a single post by him
Try putting banned there and some mod will probably ban you

not that it's happened to me...
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by iplay6string
+1.

Anyway...

Nick Grundy anyone?

ever since he posted the whole "I have cancer" thread I haven't seen a single post by him

He's in Rome, I believe.
Quote by iplay6string
+1.

Anyway...

Nick Grundy anyone?

Did he not say that he didn't want to spend the rest of his time on the internet? I'm sure he's enjoying his friends and family.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
i think you should just leave it like that.

I'm in a ****** is so much cooler, it's mysterious.
O O

___
i think i've heard he's been going to the hospitals... check the last page of the I have cancer thread... it said something like that in there towards the end.
O O

___