Poll: Do you like The One-In-Only...Metal?!
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like The One-In-Only...Metal?!
Yes... Who doesn't?
7 29%
Nope.
9 38%
**** YEA BITCH!!!!
7 29%
Voters: 24.
In this Thread the object is to Post a wish, screw up the wish of the person above you, and have fun! ;D
"Oh My God! The shower's seen me naked! What the HELL is it telling the toaster and spoons?! What is this world coming to?"
Wish granted!

The fox is dead but so are you. ^.~

I wish that I had some cheesecake. Dx
"Oh My God! The shower's seen me naked! What the HELL is it telling the toaster and spoons?! What is this world coming to?"
Quote by Freddedonna
I wish this thread works wonderfully and isn't closed *wink wink*

Granted, but you get smashed by a falling set of drums. ;D

I wish that it would rain outside.
what did u not understand about the link to the other post?
its been done
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
i wish that i have to put up with idiot with stupid minds..er something
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by slayer_zero
what did u not understand about the link to the other post?
its been done

So what? There can be more than one.

@Rizzo: Granted! You get attacked by a hoard of zombies with their brains falling out.

I wish that I could meet Avenged Sevenfold!
Quote by hellsbiker
I wish that XAvengedxAngelX used the search bar

Granted, but she wanted to make a new forum so you die. ;P
I wish Avenged Sevenfold would die a fiery death.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I wish that I knew why everyone is being so hateful to me all I did was post a forum and I just joined Ultimate Guitar today!
Quote by XAvengedxAngelX
I wish that I knew why everyone is being so hateful to me all I did was post a forum and I just joined Ultimate Guitar today!

read the rules
maybe then you will understand why
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by slayer_zero
read the rules
maybe then you will understand why

Whatever... I'm new here leave me alone!
Quote by XAvengedxAngelX

When you're new, you read the rules and THEN post. First rule of the internet dear lass.
Other than that, I hope you enjoy your stay
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by XAvengedxAngelX

Congratulations, nobody ****ing cares.

Read the rules or leave.