very honest and serious question here for those people who go to download every year.

I'm planning on going this year for just the saturday, due to lack of funds/only decent bands i like on saturday. however, i'm trying to save money and not getting a campsite ticket (i'm not trying to get in for free!) would help. my question is, is it possible to bunk in friends tents and not be found, or to even sleep in the car, seeing as we'll be leaving in the morning anyway

help!!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Last edited by IndieMetalhead at May 18, 2008,
I managed to sneak one friend in, but it took a few attempts...

...that was for the disabled camp though, not sure how much security is on the normal camp.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

back car + floor + blankets + chonchos = free ticket...

Parental Discretion Advised.
Also..... if they are using stamps...... when one of your friends gets theirs, within the first minute of being stamped, press your hand against theirs to get the imprint... or if it's dried, just give it a good lick
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?
Quote by stueey
they check u wen u go back into to venue.

I'll only be going in and out of the car park twice hopefully!

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by _deeperthewound
I don't think you'll get away with sneaking into the campsite, but it has been done before.

I'm only gonna try sneaking into the campsite if its ever been achieved. if people have stayed in their cars undisturbed then i'll stay there, its nicer

Quote by metaldud536