1 3%
Jackson DKMG
5 16%
Jackson DK2/M
8 25%
ESP MH-400
10 31%
Voters: 32.
Which guitar would you choose out of the above?
My Gear
ESP LTD MV-100
Crate GT15
Boss DS-1

My Profile

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Albert Einstein
1879-1955
Eh? There are none above...?
Trained physicist occasionally enslaved by engineers.
The poll should be there...
My Gear
ESP LTD MV-100
Crate GT15
Boss DS-1

My Profile

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Albert Einstein
1879-1955
Ibanez S series my friend
Gear:

Fractal Axe FX
VHT 2/50/2
Orange 4x12
Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro

Ibanez RGA 121 w/ Crunchlab and Liquifire
Music Man John Petrucci Mystic Dream
ERG Custom Guitar
tenaciousjp - The only thing I dislike about the S Series is that there are only 22 frets as apposed to 24. It's not that big of a deal but I started out with 24 frets and like the way everythings spaced out.

acdrocks0323 - I know Schecter has great guitars but I am looking for something with a thinner neck then theirs.

If I choose an Ibanez guitar I'm probably going to change the pickups adventually but if I go with an ESP or Jackson I may just use the stock pickups since their active EMG's.
My Gear
ESP LTD MV-100
Crate GT15
Boss DS-1

My Profile

Albert Einstein
1879-1955
^^That was very helpful.....
My Gear
ESP LTD MV-100
Crate GT15
Boss DS-1

My Profile

Albert Einstein
1879-1955
Bump^
My Gear
ESP LTD MV-100
Crate GT15
Boss DS-1

My Profile

Albert Einstein
1879-1955
The S series guitars might only have 22 frets but it has, by far, the best trem on it and will last the longest.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
rwalby9 - I'm guessing you recommended NT version because you think the trem on the ESP is bad?

What do you guys think about Trem and Non-Trem guitars in this price range?

How would you guys compare the size (thin/thick) and shape (flat/round) of ESP, Ibanez, and Jackson guitars?
My Gear
ESP LTD MV-100
Crate GT15
Boss DS-1

My Profile

Albert Einstein
1879-1955
^^Alright Roc8995 and MortifiedLizard tell me what guitar you would choose for around $500 used...and please explain why that guitar is better that ALL of the ones listed above. I am looking to see which of the above has the best playability but if you know a better guitar then please enlighten me.
My Gear
ESP LTD MV-100
Crate GT15
Boss DS-1

My Profile

Albert Einstein
1879-1955
Quote by thriller4life
rwalby9 - I'm guessing you recommended NT version because you think the trem on the ESP is bad?

What do you guys think about Trem and Non-Trem guitars in this price range?

How would you guys compare the size (thin/thick) and shape (flat/round) of ESP, Ibanez, and Jackson guitars?

Yeah because it comes with a licensed trem, and the NT is a string through. I actually quite like ESP necks.
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
*reported*

seriously, what's the point?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com