i have an mp3 that is like wicked nice and i used ot use it all the time. the batteyr is fully charged but when i used it one day it just shut off and i cudnt get it back on. it benn like that for 3-4 months now and idk whats wrong wtih, now it wont even turn on except for once ina while if i smack but if i jerk it or hit in the slihgtest way it shuts off on me. pleae help if u know wut i cud do to fix it
Maybe.. Just maybe... its broken.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
You mean an MP3 player, correct?
Get a new battery.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
so does your spelling
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by ripdime04
i have an mp3 that is like wicked nice and i used ot use it all the time. the batteyr is fully charged but when i used it one day it just shut off and i cudnt get it back on. it benn like that for 3-4 months now and idk whats wrong wtih, now it wont even turn on except for once ina while if i smack but if i jerk it or hit in the slihgtest way it shuts off on me. pleae help if u know wut i cud do to fix it

It's been like that for 3- 4 months and you're thinking of fixing it only now? Take it back to the store you bought it from and try replacing the battery. Don't 'smack it', don't you have some kind of warranty?
Quote by 100Roy001
I used to have sex with dolls.
When I was really young, though.

Like, 26 or something.

Is the battery the correct way in?

Just kidding
It sounds tottally screwed to me. Maybe if you've had it for 4 months and it's broken, you should get a new one?
We're just dancing
We're just hugging,singing, screaming, kissing, tugging
On the sleeve of how it used to be
Quote by ripdime04

sounds as though a part of it has gone out of it's place. there must be a place where you can get it fixed or post it to the manufacturers?
Quote by ripdime04

I stopped reading there.

I can't even read the rest.
Quote by hazzmatazz
I stopped reading there.

I can't even read the rest.

Maybe he's from Boston.

EDIT: Meh, Massachusetts, close enough.