That is awesome..good work!
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
For some reason I can you think of Japanese paint for something when I look at the picture.... The graphics aren't really "Dime" IMO, I would think something like Camo background or something metal would be more Dime.

...question... what is the point of the link?
Quote by Graveworm
For some reason I can you think of Japanese paint for something when I look at the picture.... The graphics aren't really "Dime" IMO, I would think something a Camo background or something metal be more Dime.

...question... what is the point of the link?

zakk wylde, that was a tribute song for Dime.
you shoulda made it green instead of red. it woulda looked cooler but its still pretty awesome. nice work man
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
Quote by blasphemus666
you shoulda made it green instead of red. it woulda looked cooler but its still pretty awesome. nice work man

Quote by Niczawr
zakk wylde, that was a tribute song for Dime.

He actually didn't make it for Dime at first but after his death he just slapped it on as Dime's tribute song.
Quote by Graveworm
Kind of looks corny IMO with that design.

Corny? As soon as a friend of mine saw she said, "hes just a dickhead."

And I agree.

I like the design, and the colors. But sometimes in design we have to go for a less attractive design, if it can identify the subject better. Try to play with things that identify Dime. Make every single element have a purpose, and that purpose being something more substantial that appearance. I think the red one looks cool, real cool, but its just it does not identify dimebag.

If you are gonna do the camo idea, put him on the light color of the camo, unlike the idea i posted above. Since he is the main subject.
Last edited by nyandres at May 18, 2008,
Quote by nyandres

I like the design, and the colors. But sometimes in design we have to go for a less attractive design, if it can identify the subject better. Try to play with things that identify Dime. Make every single element have a purpose, and that purpose being something more substantial that appearance. I think the red one looks cool, real cool, but its just it does not identify dimebag.

If you are gonna do the camo idea, put him on the light color of the camo, unlike the idea i posted above. Since he is the main subject.

Nice to see someone mess with it. I'm going to save it if you don't mind.
Quote by Niczawr
Corny? As soon as a friend of mine saw she said, "hes just a dickhead."

And I agree.

what?

I have no friggin idea what the hell you are saying
Quote by nyandres

The best one.
I dunno, the first one has a really "hardcore" appeal to it with the pink color, background designs and what appears to be a parrot head above dime.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by MESAexplorer
I dunno, the first one has a really "hardcore" appeal to it with the pink color, background designs and what appears to be a parrot head above dime.

well Dimebag wasn't hardcore and Dime was more of a camo guy.If the first on had camo on it than it would be the best.
Very good. Nice work

.....\,========================]
...../ ..---.........................-----.............|]
..../_==o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-------.:/
....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
Quote by Graveworm
well Dimebag wasn't hardcore and Dime was more of a camo guy.If the first on had camo on it than it would be the best.

The thing over his head is a halo.

Dimebag wasn't hardcore? WHAT THE **** IS THAT? You obviously dont know dime. Gtfo my forum.
Quote by Niczawr
The thing over his head is a halo.

Dimebag wasn't hardcore? WHAT THE **** IS THAT? You obviously dont know dime. Gtfo my forum.

You are like the biggest idiot ever.In hardcore I mean hardcore punk.FYI, it is not your forum oh great forum master.I'm sure that you knew Dimebag to BTW...I bet you guys probably hang out on saturdays too.

I was only voicing an opnion but if you want to be a child about it then I hope your thread dies soon.

well Dimebag wasn't hardcore and Dime was more of a camo guy
Quote by Graveworm
You are like the biggest idiot ever.In hardcore I mean hardcore punk.FYI, it is not your forum oh great forum master.I'm sure that you knew Dimebag to BTW...I bet you guys probably hang out on saturdays too.

I was only voicing an opnion but if you want to be a child about it then I hope your thread dies soon.

well Dimebag wasn't hardcore and Dime was more of a camo guy

This is why I hate forums. Theres always one retard who thinks he's a real keyboard warrior and likes to act like a bad ass over t3h 1nt3rw3bz. You make forums suck. Jesus christ. Why is there always some idiot who's a total douche bag? Hardcore Punk? .. Since when is using the word Hardcore immediatly mean you're referring to Punk? How the hell can you call me an idiot? be more specific in your posts next time dickweed.
Quote by Niczawr
This is why I hate forums. Theres always one retard who thinks he's a real keyboard warrior and likes to act like a bad ass over t3h 1nt3rw3bz. You make forums suck. Jesus christ. Why is there always some idiot who's a total douche bag? Hardcore Punk? .. Since when is using the word Hardcore immediatly mean you're referring to Punk? How the hell can you call me an idiot? be more specific in your posts next time dickweed.

OMG.. You're such.. I'm not even going to waste time on you... seriously, I just won't..
Quote by Graveworm
OMG.. You're such.. I'm not even going to waste time on you... seriously, I just won't..

You're a ****ing disgrace.