I bought this guitar new from Musicians Friend for 850 in January. This guitar is amazing and im positive that whoever knows about this guitar is aware of what its capable of.Its just sitting in its case for now, and I want someone else to take advantage of what this guitar has to offer.

Black Cherry Quilted Maple
25.5'' scale
24 frets
EMG 81/85
Original Floyd Rose Tremolo (not the cheap licensed knock-off)
Set Neck with Ultra Access cutaway
Grover Tuners
new strings put on today
Will include coffin case

the only blemish on this guitar is a tiny ding on the bottom horn,*pictured as best as I could get it*

First 700 takes it
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Last edited by etniesmuzikskat at May 19, 2008,
bump
I really need to sell this guys
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
BUMP

I REALLY NEED TO SELL THIS GUYS
First 700 takes it all!
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

Bumping
The rule on bumping will be this:
Maximum of one bump per 24 hours (not per day... per 24 hours.), 3 bumps per week. If you do it more than that, ploop: warning for spam.
And don't think that if you delete the previous bump of yours I don't see it. I see deleted posts and completly nice try if you do that but you have failed.
I still encourage you to delete your previous bumps as you bump later so that it looks like a clean thread for buyers... but I'm simply stating that won't prevent you from being caught.

^ ^