anybody know whats the cheapest 2000 round paintball package?

if so plz link
I dunno, but you prolly don't want to be shooting really cheap paintballs, I remember buying some and spent more time cleaning out my barrel then shooting.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Wal-Mart is usually the best for really cheap paint.

Monster Balls are about $35 for 2000, but I don't recommend it. Terrible, terrible quality. Your gun will either be terribly inaccurate or be spraying broken paint.

For my money, Visible Impact, also found in Wal-Mart, is very decent for the price. at about $40 for 2000, it's not bad on the wallet when you compare it to other brands.

Really though, the cheaper you go in paint, the worse quality you can expect. I recommend Visible Impact for most rec games.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
dude i live in mexico and we have to pay 100 dollars for 2000 really cheap paintballs so i was planning to start selling paintballs to my palls for like 60 so i want real cheap paintballs
Quote by devit
dude i live in mexico and we have to pay 100 dollars for 2000 really cheap paintballs so i was planning to start selling paintballs to my palls for like 60 so i want real cheap paintballs

These are pretty cheap
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=ENHZl-xfEWDZKKRvjsIZP-b5tZFsS23uEwQ=?ProductSKU=000-5700