...for two hours...

Some friends and I were at the playground (), and this guy came up to us and said something about God, which started a really long discussion. He was a moron. He said that Rock music is the devil. He also said "90% of people who commit suicide are gay." Anyway, we challenged him on almost everything he said...

Any similar experiences?
sup?
praise-a tha looooorda!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Well, you're wrong for challenging a man of the Lord, and should be ashamed! You damned fools.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by InvaderTSN
What was a preacher doing at a playground?

Wait......

GASP.

Scary.

TS, you's gonna get raped.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I'm a Christian and I listen to Children of Bodom and Megadeth.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
I spoke to a preacher in town yesterday, he seemed pretty cool, we talked for about an hour or so.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Great, another fanatic. You should've told him about your experiences with the spanish inqusition.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Megadeth2011

And I have no problems with Christians, I have problems with people who are extremely intolerant and closed minded.
sup?
I never got in an argument with a preacher, but once, I had a wonderful talk with a priest about Muse. Really. He was a Muse Fan.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by ldl67
"90% of people who commit suicide are gay."

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Megadeth2011

I'll go make you an award.
Call me Trey.
By any chance did you preach to him the religion of Igneuspentheism?

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
i cant really believe your little story.
a grown man (and a preacher at that) really said something along the lines of "90% of people who commit suicide are gay."?
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Quote by Kensai
Great, another fanatic. You should've told him about your experiences with the spanish inqusition.

No one expects the spanish inquistion!!

sorry, couldn't help myself
Still awaiting his invitation to the coalition of intelligent pit users....

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?

Lets go ride our bikes
Quote by Megadeth2011

I wish I had original point proving skills like you.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by RatmN'Roses
i cant really believe your little story.
a grown man (and a preacher at that) really said something along the lines of "90% of people who commit suicide are gay."?

Yeah he did. I told him "I don't believe those 'statistics'" he said, "Then you don't believe in the bible, and you are going to hell!"
sup?
Im christian and i think its stupid how people can think music is evil. Sure theres positive and negative in music but its just sound and words. Most of all, why can people respect others beliefs? I would care less if someone didnt belive in god, thats their opinion and i respect that. Its not my job to shove belief down their throat.
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Quote by Megadeth2011

Im an atheist and i listen to creed.....................for comical value obvisously
Still awaiting his invitation to the coalition of intelligent pit users....

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?

Lets go ride our bikes
You and your friends should have had group sex in front of him, he'd maybe call an excorcist.
Quote by Megadeth2011
By any chance did you preach to him the religion of Igneuspentheism?

No, I didn't.
sup?
One time I was talking with this guy somewhere and he goes " God hates gay people blah blah blah the holocaust blah blah blah" then I go "WAIT.....God created gay people, so that would be his own fault right? AM I RIGHT????"
He was totally dumbfounded.
Quote by Maggot3000
Im christian and i think its stupid how people can think music is evil. Sure theres positive and negative in music but its just sound and words. Most of all, why can people respect others beliefs? I would care less if someone didnt belive in god, thats their opinion and i respect that. Its not my job to shove belief down their throat.

+ motherf***ing one
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
well about 2 years ago or maybe more when I was about 16, and Friend and I were going for a walk around maybe 11 o'clock at night with our beer and we met this drunk guy who asked us if we just robbed a bank. We were like wtf and ended up talking to him for like 45 minutes about Religion, Immigrants etc.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
You realize that actual pastors and priests go to college and are well educated, right?

This guy was probably just some random fanatic looking for his good deed for the day.
Last edited by CowboyUp at May 18, 2008,
there are plenty of stupid people on our planet. each one does not merit a thread in the pit.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by Maggot3000

+mother****ing two
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Colgate Total
Well, you're wrong for challenging a man of the Lord, and should be ashamed! You damned fools.

Yeah. The rumors are true. I'm a twat.
Quote by CowboyUp
You realize that actual pastors and priests go to college and are well educated, right?

This guy was probably just some random fanatic looking for his good deed for the day.

Preacher noes not necessarily mean priest...
sup?