my band right now is looking for a singer. we play metal (obviously by the thread title), in the more classic style (ie. Iron Maiden, Metallica, etc.) along with a pretty big progressive influence and a bit of modern metal (not a whole lot, though). we need someone with a good style, charisma, and a good range. you don't need to be able to scream, but if you can, i guess its just a bonus for us in case we need it for a song somewhere along the way.

we're in the southwest suburbs of Chicago (around the Lockport area). if you're in the area, and are interested, either put up an mp3 on your profile, or, preferably, post a video on youtube or whatnot and send me the link.
____________________ ___________________
..............................................I have epic fail.........................................

uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbumpmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
..............................................I have epic fail.........................................

.......... anybody??

please?

anyone?

lol thats too bad, oh well.

does nobody sing in this godforsaken forum??

does anyone at least maybe know someone who might be interested?

maybe.....?

...........possibly?

Quote by MetalGirl2010
i sing but i live in missouri.......

dang, oh well. maybe we could just do satellite practices or something, you could send video feed to our garage, and we'll send ours to you and we could practice that way. probably not though lol w/e we'll keep lookin