I'm watching "We're Never Going Home," a DVD from Against Me! and a member of Boy Sets Fire was talking about Axl becoming irate after hearing "Reinventing Axl Rose" and using Voodoo dolls and ****. Is Axl really into that stuff or is this a joke I'm not getting? That man IS crazy...
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I can safely say that even without practicing voodoo and similar stuff like that, I would still view Axl as bat**** crazy.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can safely say that even without practicing voodoo and similar stuff like that, I would still view Axl as bat**** crazy.

haha agreed
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by InvaderTSN

Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Why would he care that much?

Ahh, what a fool.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
I just borrowed that DVD off a friend, it's pretty cool. Its just weird watching it and how they keep saying they'll stay with Fat Wreck Chords...and the whole time you KNOW they jumped to a major label. Still cool shiz though. RAW DOG
Well, he needs some sort of talent doesn't he?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by edcore
I just borrowed that DVD off a friend, it's pretty cool. Its just weird watching it and how they keep saying they'll stay with Fat Wreck Chords...and the whole time you KNOW they jumped to a major label. Still cool shiz though. RAW DOG

they never really said they'd stay... they just know how ****ty major labels are.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.