Page 1 of 2
i got a few things that need to go. i really want the cash for a new guitar. but i am open to trades towards amps(Marshall, Mesa), Guitars(Gibson, ESP/LTD), or Effects(Overdrive and Chorus Pedals). please feel free to make offers. the worst i can say is no. Prices do not include Shipping

First i have a 1996 MIM Fender Strat. At one time all the plastic was changed to black and a Gibson Humbucker was in the bridge postition(some routing was done for this pickup). I have since put all the white plastics back on and put a Seymour Duncan Hotrail in the bridge. The only other current mod is i have moved the volume knob to the bottom so it doesnt get in the way. $300

An MXR ZW-44 Overdrive pedal. this is a great sounding pedal. im still kinda in the air on selling this one. i changed out the original knobs. $65

Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor pedal. this has been my trustly noise gate for years. but now that i have an ISP this one does nothing but collect dust. $65

Boss MIJ GE-7 Equalizer. amazing sounding pedal. it is missing the caps on all the sliders. i replaced the Battery harness. $75

And finally i have my Morley ABY Pedal. I only used this one for about a month. when my wife bought me a Radial ABY this one sat next to the NS-2 above. $40
Last edited by xnatex at Jun 17, 2008,
Ill trade you a Epiphone Les Paul standard plus top for the strat. PM me
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone
I am interested in the EQ and Noise gate. I have....

BBE Mindbender Analog Chorus/Vibrato
Boss Chorus Ensemble
Boss PH2 Phaser
Digitech Hyper phase
Digitech Digidelay
Whats is special about the block letter peavy over the regular and is there any difference between 6505 and 5150 becouse I am looking for one
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
epiphone les paul standard/ ohsc and paf hot dist pickup
ibanez rg2exe2
and boss chorus

for the 5150
Quote by 80sShred4TheWin
Whats is special about the block letter peavy over the regular and is there any difference between 6505 and 5150 becouse I am looking for one

the block letters were only made the 1st 2 years that the 5150 was in production. i have heard many different opinions about them.....that they are all the same and there is nothing special about them. but then i have read that Peavey used better componants and there was alot more attention to detail when making these amps. i have owned a 5150II and now this amp. and IMO this amp sounds much better. but with this new band im in....our sound doesnt call for this amp. so i have been playing nothing but marshall

Quote by RabbitGuitarist
epiphone les paul standard/ ohsc and paf hot dist pickup
ibanez rg2exe2
and boss chorus

for the 5150
no thanks
I will get back to you in a day or so on the amp head but I would like to not ship it if possible I live In Iowa.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
oh lol where do you live also could I get more pictures

I am willing to ship as long as it has shipping asshurance or however you spell that word
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
??? dude
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
Quote by 80sShred4TheWin
oh lol where do you live also could I get more pictures

I am willing to ship as long as it has shipping asshurance or however you spell that word

I am in the Shreveport Louisiana area. I will ship through Fedex insured. And ill get you some more pics in the morning
i asked if youd take a trade for the amp
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
oh
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
once I get some pics I will tell you If I will buy it and I would also like sound clips if possible and I want to know how old the tubes are and what the shipping cost is to Iowa area code 50226
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Quote by 80sShred4TheWin
once I get some pics I will tell you If I will buy it and I would also like sound clips if possible and I want to know how old the tubes are and what the shipping cost is to Iowa area code 50226

PMed
im interested in the strat i trade u an epiphone les paul and cash or just cash pm me
Quote by ClimhazzardX
xnate.. I pm'ed you back

Quote by VHfan
im interested in the strat i trade u an epiphone les paul and cash or just cash pm me

PMed both of you
Xnatex, sorry that Is too beat up for my likeing hope you get it sold soon.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Alright, just let me know then. I have the box and everything and am ready to ship it out
Page 1 of 2