Why does it seem that people are so damn afraid of being alone these days? i know people who will have a new partner after breaking up with an old one in a span of 1 day (not joking).

It seems that all i see on msn is the same story:
step 1) "omg i love you jim!"
step 2) "im so alone noone lives plz kill me"
step 3) see step 1.

Is there a reason that people have to look for love, instead of letting it find them>
You answered your own question.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by restless_thrash

Is there a reason that people have to look for love, instead of letting it find them>

who among us doesnt want love/want to feel loved?

people are just content to settle for superficial, forced, fake love rather than to wait for the real thing.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
who among us doesnt want love/want to feel loved?

people are just content to settle for superficial, forced, fake love rather than to wait for the real thing.

Well, i think that people who never stay single need to try it, it's quite nice.
well im assuming you are under the age of 17....

in basic psychology if you dont find a life long mate between the ages of 17 and 31 your brain will be ****ed up
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr

in basic psychology if you dont find a life long mate between the ages of 17 and 31 your brain will be ****ed up

...Really...
I'm gonna need a source, because (to be honest) that sounds like a wad of F*ckin bull.
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr

Bush.
League.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I've been (technically) single for almost a year. I love it. F*ck having some pissy chick to worry about all the time. I don't really need that until I actually have the money to buy her what she wants so that she shuts the f*ck up.

... no, I'm not really like that. But I do enjoy being single for now.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by restless_thrash
...Really...
I'm gonna need a source, because (to be honest) that sounds like a wad of F*ckin bull.

+1
I know quite a few people who are 31+ and single who aren't f*cked up
"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The Monty Python appreciation society"