My guitar is the Dean Razorback V 255
the tuning i want to down tune too is from low to high A, E, A, D, F#, B
the string gauges i have are DY70-DY60-DY52-DY36-18-17-14-13-11-10

Which gauge should i use for each string and how do achieve this on my guitar i've seen it with others.

Thank you
According to your post, you have 10 strings. Please revise.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
those arent the strings but the gauges i have to use, part of the question is which of those string gauges i've listed should i use.
i'm using what's called mediums 11-48 on standard C

also remember if you are going to down tune on a floyd to either block the trem or prepare to adjust the springs spring claw and intonation.

and have a proper tuner handy, nothing sucks more than trying to tune something and have it get all screwed up.
dont try to stereotype crusties, its just a dumb move
A? I'd say a set of 12's at least, but it's going to be an absolute pain in the tits to get the bridge balanced...expect it to take the best part of an hour. I wouldn't advise going that low on a Floyd-equipped guitar personally - to be honest I wouldn't recommend going that low on any normal 6 string, just get a baritone or a 7 if you're obsessed with going so low.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
A? I'd say a set of 12's at least, but it's going to be an absolute pain in the tits to get the bridge balanced...expect it to take the best part of an hour. I wouldn't advise going that low on a Floyd-equipped guitar personally - to be honest I wouldn't recommend going that low on any normal 6 string, just get a baritone or a 7 if you're obsessed with going so low.

Yeah i agree, LISTEN to this man btw, he's helped me ALOT

But definatly consider a 7, i have a loomis right now and it saves you alot of pain...
thanks, when i tried a 7 string i couldnt play it haha, the extra string really threw me off. The people i know who have obtained this low tuning sue a 10-70 and a 13-70 set strings. I'll have to try a baritone sometime though
I know you don't like them but +1 on the 7.
Drop your B string 1 step and you have drop A. Easy :P
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic