I'll be getting some money soon and I will be investing in some pedals. My budget is about $150. It seems low but I am an expert at finding cheap prices on Ebay and craigs list so name anything that isn't a huge amount of money. I play mostly Rock, Hard Rock, and Blues. Any suggestions or comments are greatly welcome.

Wah: I was thinking about a crybaby but I heard they aren't good unless you mod them.

Delay: Boss DD-6 any suggestions will be appreciated

Overdrive: Digitech Bad Monkey

An Ibanez Tube Screamer
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
just get a dd-7 its one better lol
but seriously i have a dunlop origanl wah and i love it, im looking into a tube screamer as well and everytime i try it out i dont have complaints, look into getting a flanger too if you have enough to spare, get a loop station thats a nice little addition, maybe an EQ pedal, and possibly a chromatic tuner, just a few suggestions
Why a Flanger? All it does is make weird sounds which I don't really need. whats an EQ pedal do?
Quote by Demonikk

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
wah = ibanez weeping demon i got one and love it i got pics on my pro if u wanna check it out
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by phip
Why a Flanger? All it does is make weird sounds which I don't really need. whats an EQ pedal do?

well if you turn a flanger to a very low setting you get a nice little dinging effect that was used by the late dimebag darrel to get a very interesting sound, turning all the way up is stupid yes but on lower lvls it very nice
Quote by BiOhAZarD722
wah = ibanez weeping demon i got one and love it i got pics on my pro if u wanna check it out

from videos ive seen they are pretty nice, very wide sweep, im trying to get one from my local GC its used for 50 bucks
Ya the weeping demon looks sweet. I looked into an EQ pedal and that is a must now.

More suggestions anyone?
Quote by Demonikk

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
well if your looking into overdrive play all overdirve pedals before you chose one since you never know which one is going to get a wide range of tone, unless you already have then just disregard, maybe if a supresser or compresser, maybe look into getting 2 wahs not just one, because what ive learned is that dunlop craybabies are very good for sending the treble of you distorion over the edge giving pinch harmonics a monsterous wail, so you get two 1 for a set position, and another for wah effects, maybe a tremolo pedal just for laughs
Any other suggestions?
Quote by Demonikk

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
Get a tubescreamer, its great boost for hard rock. but it on top of a lead channel and you get great gain, on top of a clean channel, you have classic crunch for your blues, thats what I would get, if not, get a delay, DD 6 is what I have, but there are others.
dd6 is definitely cool for delays, dd3 is probably about as good for most of what the dd6 does, but the new dd7 is out, you may wanna try one out. basically most the time you are gonna use under 3 seconds of delay any way so you aren't getting too much upgrade when you get tons of time on delay like on the dd6 , so if you get a good deal on a dd3 go ahead and snatch it up. some people like the mxr and ibanez analog delays, they go for a bit over 100 too; but i am not too much of fan of them, they may be your bag so try some out.

tubescreamer is always a good idea for some overdrive, so no objections here

the crybaby is sick, and i am sure you can find one for cheap on ebay. i have only used and owned 1 wah pedal for the last dozen years and it is the one crybaby i bought when i was in high school, but you can snag something fancier if you feel, i just don't think there is that much of an upgrade.