i hate how the damn garbage truck never takes my garbage can that ive been trying to throw out
DECRESCENDO
Beat the hell out of it so it's crumpled and put it inside your good garbage can.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Smash it up with an iron dildo. Then place the weapon in a mailbox.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by CrabSoldier X
i hate how the damn garbage truck never takes my garbage can that ive been trying to throw out

this really has my brain working now.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
this shoudl have been posted in the unanswerable questions thread lol
I just cut mine in half when i had to throw it away; they got the message
We just wrote "Take Me" in marker on the side and it was gone the next day. I think it was the coons.
Buy the unfinished particle accelerator, then use this to convert the garbage into usable trash.
You know, I've never actually thought about this before. Would this set off some kind of chain imbalance in the trash world?
Is it possible this thread has inadvertently divided by zero?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

my brain hurts!
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
If you write "For Sale - Ten quid - plz post cash through post box" on it in large letters, I garuantee some kleptomaniac little douchebag will nick it.
Quote by LordBishek
If you write "For Sale - Ten quid - plz post cash through post box" on it in large letters, I garuantee some kleptomaniac little douchebag will nick it.

It could work....expect it says the guy is from Long Island, NY (I grew up there! ) which is in the states. Thus, no quid.

New plan...