I have all of this song down. With the exception of the fast part in the second solo. Nobody has tabbed it out at all.
Any help w/ this problem?
Umm if your talking about the part about the intro solo.. i believe the first half is just duplicated one string down? on the g and b string.. or whatever you have it tuned in.. just set to the right key.. so frets might be a tad different.. up near 17 and 18? i dont remember i learned most of it by ear... just mess around with it..
Quote by Xinspaly
Umm if your talking about the part about the intro solo.. i believe the first half is just duplicated one string down? on the g and b string.. or whatever you have it tuned in.. just set to the right key.. so frets might be a tad different.. up near 17 and 18? i dont remember i learned most of it by ear... just mess around with it..

learn it by ear, it's good for you. you can slow the song down in windows media player if you need to.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Xinspaly

I actually meant before the last verse chorus and the outro
Oh.. than i cant really hepl you with that sorry.. i tend to play rhythm for me and my buds..
If you think the tabbers are retarded then work it out yourself.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic