was just wondering if anyone knows the code to make a myspace like this

www.myspace.com/siegeofamidarecords

i have created a picture like that one and would like to know how to get the player
centered and also then the rest of the profile below to be normal but with blogs and
such the same level as the pictures and things !!!!

also how would i go about linking bits from a picture for add buttons and messege for
under the picture with a player so i dont have to have a contact box ????

cheers in advance !
CAPARISON HGS HORUS !

FRAMUS COBRA !
Oh ****. Did you seriously just make a GIMME TEH CODEZ post on ultimate guitar? I thought that only happened on the coding forums that I go on.
Steal the source code for the page and replace everything of theirs with your stuff.

Page source on Firefox is Ctrl U
way to much stuff to wade thru that way
CAPARISON HGS HORUS !

FRAMUS COBRA !
Look up thomas myspace editor or something like that. Itll be pretty straight forward from there
that stuff doesnt work for bands one :S:S confusing
CAPARISON HGS HORUS !

FRAMUS COBRA !
*Steals thread for a second*
Speaking of Thomas Myspace editor, i used it for mine and at the top of the page there is a huge banner that says Thomas Myspace Editor, anyway to get rid of it?

*Hands thread back*
Quote by The_Paranoia
*Steals thread for a second*
Speaking of Thomas Myspace editor, i used it for mine and at the top of the page there is a huge banner that says Thomas Myspace Editor, anyway to get rid of it?

*Hands thread back*

yes there is (i know all the stuff for normal myspace just not bands) search through your
html code that you have and there should be img links and stuff saying thomas editor
and also writing in " the same just get rid of it bit by bit and and keep checking your page thats its not messed it up if i could see the code i would tell you but you gotta search its normall right at the end of the code if the url tag has jpeg or gif then its that what you should delete and if its just writing in " then it should be a problem to delete that and get rid of it all !!! hope that helps !

but yea that doesnt work for the sorta thing i wanna to i need a div overlay or somebody whats good with css ive sorta done it but when i put my background and the rest of everything else on the myspace it messes up :S:S:S HELP !
CAPARISON HGS HORUS !

FRAMUS COBRA !

yeah i would like to know that too
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by lewbob
yes there is (i know all the stuff for normal myspace just not bands) search through your
html code that you have and there should be img links and stuff saying thomas editor
and also writing in " the same just get rid of it bit by bit and and keep checking your page thats its not messed it up if i could see the code i would tell you but you gotta search its normall right at the end of the code if the url tag has jpeg or gif then its that what you should delete and if its just writing in " then it should be a problem to delete that and get rid of it all !!! hope that helps !

but yea that doesnt work for the sorta thing i wanna to i need a div overlay or somebody whats good with css ive sorta done it but when i put my background and the rest of everything else on the myspace it messes up :S:S:S HELP !

Thank you for the help good sir