I have a 120w Vox Valvetronix VTX guitar amp for sale, recently bought a Deville and a Peavy Mace and I dont even use it, its just collecting dust so I thought I would try and get rid of it for some extra cash. It's a really versatile amp that can honestly dial in great tone for any genre. I play some thrash from time to time, and this thing will freaking roar. It has a watt control knob so you can operate the tubes at a low wattage and still get a natural tube disortion out of it. Its loud enough gig with easily. PM for pics and prices. Amp comes with a leather cover and it has casters to make the 80lb load a little easier.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
bump
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
bumppp
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
Free bump for this guy, KILLER amp, I briefly had a AD60VTX, and my favorite part was how I could turn the gain and levels WAY up on the high-gain tones, but then set the wattage on the back down to 5w or even 1w, and make it sound amazing for practice. There's even a fan website with all of the good settings available to print out and replicate, that community's favorite amp is this 120VTX.
thanks for the bump! that also my favorite thing, I love being able to get the awesome tone at a low volume, its really convenient!
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
Quote by sdhupelia
Free bump for this guy, KILLER amp, I briefly had a AD60VTX, and my favorite part was how I could turn the gain and levels WAY up on the high-gain tones, but then set the wattage on the back down to 5w or even 1w, and make it sound amazing for practice. There's even a fan website with all of the good settings available to print out and replicate, that community's favorite amp is this 120VTX.

Hm? what Site is this.. Im interested to try..
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Peavey Generation EXP Single Coils
1997 Epiphone SG Junior
2007 Ibanez RG120
bump
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
c'mon guys, someone has to at least be a little interested in a really nice amp?!
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
bump
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon