Could anyone link me to a site please that shows how to build your own amp, thanks.
My rig:

Jackson JS30DKT Hardtail
Behringer UM100 Pedal
Peavy Blazer 158 amp.
Gonna need to be a bit more specific than an amp. What kind of amp, how many watts, etc.
could you be a bit more specific? What kind of amp do you want to build. if your a beginner you might wanna go for the little gem or a ruby...

if you want something more complex like a tube amp there are a good bit of schematics on the internet... but building a tube amp isnt cheap... still going to run you a few hundred dollars probably
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Sorry if I am too blunt. If you think a website will be able to tell you how to build an amp then you shouldn't be attempting it at all. Get a knowledge of electronics and circuits and look for some schematics for amps. Then maybe. MAYBE you could get a kit and build one.

It's not something you could just do on a weekend without lots of experience.
Well, it's more of an idea that just popped up in my head tonight. And so I was wondering if it would be financialy better than buying one.

I had in mind a cab with 4 speakers in it. I've been playing guitar for 2 years and thought that it would be a cool project to do...
My rig:

Jackson JS30DKT Hardtail
Behringer UM100 Pedal
Peavy Blazer 158 amp.
a rule of thumb:

if you are interested in a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) project, and the main, or a major, incentive is to save money, its not worth it.

but if you want, it shouldnt be too hard for you. check the sticky and use the search bar. thanks
with high wattage tube amps, you gotta be careful, there can be enough stored energy in some of the capacitors to kill you.

http://runoffgroove.com/littlegem.html
but thats a cool little project to do. A lot of people have done it. I put mine into an old clock radio, mainly because it already had a battery compartment and a speaker, lol but thats a start...
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial