im looking to buy a talk box which would you recomend? I'm learning do you feel like we do
dude dont spend a hundred dollars on a pedal that you'll use only a little bit. it sounds tempting but dont get a pedal just so you can play do you feel like we do. granted slash uses them but still. theyre hard to use musically, and for the cash you could get something more 'worthwhile'.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Rocktron Banshee is good. The Heil Box is also good, alittle more expensive and you need a speaker cabinet w/ a head. Avoid the free speech talk box which absolutely blows.
Schecter C-1 Elite
Gretsch 5120
Fender Ultra-Chorus Amp
Rocktron Banshee or Banshee II talk box.
Pretty durable and affordable, and when you arent using them as talk boxes, they work as practice amps.
Lookem up.
P.S. I wouldn't consider buying it if you are only going to use it for that ONE song.
+1 to Gargantuan.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.