I've never seen one yet but have played the alexi-600, are they even close in comparison because I want it as a back up and don't want to shell out 800 for a pinstrip.

Comments please!!!
Please no that guitar sucks
and no God damn Ibanez are the best please
Quote by electricdeath
I've never seen one yet but have played the alexi-600, are they even close in comparison because I want it as a back up and don't want to shell out 800 for a pinstrip.

Comments please!!!

You're not paying $800 for the paintjob.

There's a huge difference in quality.
youre not shelling out 800 for a pinstripe, youre shelling it out for a neck through guitar, better electronics, and better wood.

if you dont play lead (or if you usually play with a bolt on neck), it would probably be fine as a backup, seeing as how they have the same neck shape.

EDIT: i think the 600 also has a real floyd rose.
Quote by electricdeath

Comments please!!!

If you think you're paying $800 for a pinstripe you're sadly mistaken. The Alexi 600 has an Original Floyd, SD blackout, ebony fingerboard, neck thru construction, and just an overall better build quality and set of features. The Alexi 200 isn't worth it.
Be cool.
The Alexi-200 is a pile of crap.

The Alexi-600 on the other hand... Now that's a guitar that will last you.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Don't get the Alexi-200. it's **** =]
get the alexi 600. it's nice.
The gear.
Schecter S1 Diamond series.
ESP NV.
Randall G3 200W
Dunlop cry-baby wah (finally)
Line 6 spider III 15x (Small but deadly)
The 200 has crappy no name brand pickups, a bolt on neck, crappy floyd and a basswood body.

The 600 has Pinstripes, an Original Floyd, SD Blackouts, Neck through, ebony fretboard, and its much better in quality all over.