Sold

I bought these tickets over the Internet for £30 - £15 each - only to remember that the date of the concert (Sun 15th June) is Father's Day, and my Dad had already made plans.

They do not grant access to the exhibition - just the Joe Satriani concert at 12.00 on Sun 15th June. It's all at the ExCeL Centre in London.

There are only 3000 of these tickets in total, and getting them at 33% off is a bonus imo.

They're both up for grabs for £7 each, including P&P to any UK address.

Last edited by blue_strat at Jun 12, 2008,
Take your dad to see Satriani... He hates him or something?
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
He doesn't have the widest of musical tastes, and Satriani is definitely outside of them.
Aww, that's a shame... Well GL selling.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
I was gonna buy ticks for Saturday because the line up looks better (Satch on Sunday though ), but I'll see if my friend would rather go on Sunday and get back to you.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Ah that sucks, Iv wanted to see him for ages but I have an exam on the 16th and 17th =(

Oh well, have a bump at least lol.
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

I nearly went to see him here in Prague yesterday, but Metallica was on the same day and I'm sorry Satriani but Metallica are so epic...
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
Whereabouts in london is the excel center?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
pm'd
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Okay, just so that you're aware of my interest, I'm just waiting for confirmation that I've got someone who wants the other ticket and I'll be able to take these off your hand and give you some money, so don't panic too much yet!