Lol.
Tube amps are pretty durable.
I think my C50 is tougher than a crate though.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
My Ampeg is tough as nails. It's been in the trunk of cars, backseats, etc over bumpy road trips, and been fine. The only thing that ever made me replace a tube was my amp enduring an F4 tornado. And still, replacing one tube brought it back to full functionality.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
tried that with my bugera......

then it broke. :/

haha just kidding.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
It's a good video for marketing the new V series of amps, but if you throw your amp you need to have your head examined. Pun fully intended.
Lemme find a picture of my amp... I'll post it like tomorrow, it's late...
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by gregs1020
It's a good video for marketing the new V series of amps, but if you throw your amp you need to have your head examined. Pun fully intended.

hahah i think im gonna sig that
The head box on the Windsor is grossly huge, so its damn heavy. No way in hell I'm throwing the cab.
Gibson.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Probably true .

who knows i haven't tried it.

my bugera is still alive till this day.

and been playing shows with it.

so who knows.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Quote by Ryohazuki

my bugera is still alive till this day.

Lol...it's a Bugera, you can tell us the truth
Is Bugera really that bad?

Anyway, I think any good amps should be able to survive a 3 story throw, and then get a tube change and still play like new.

Unfortunately only old traynor do that.. I doubt even the new traynors is THAt durable, as sweet soundign as they are.
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff
Quote by Jestersage
Is Bugera really that bad?

Throw one like the guy did with the Crate and it'll possibly fall to pieces.
These go to eleven...
nah not really that bad no one hasn't tried to toss one and mine is still doing fine. it'll take time to know if it'll be durable.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
My old peavey (possibly made of concrete) has fallen out of vans across roads, been dropped down a flight of stairs, kicked, abused, had beer spilt on it still barely a scratch
Shut up and play your guitar!
I was going to post that bogner video. It was probably empty though....I mean...who hurls a bogner against the ground???
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Takes four men and a crane to lift my bassman... i'd like to se arnold schwartzeneger throw it, thats if he's not to busy pumping himself full of crap to make his arms huge
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
Quote by Teh Forest King
I was going to post that bogner video. It was probably empty though....I mean...who hurls a bogner against the ground???

there's a story behind that vid. The amp came damaged in shipping, so it was already being replaced when he made that vid. Still cringe worthy though.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
there's a story behind that vid. The amp came damaged in shipping, so it was already being replaced when he made that vid. Still cringe worthy though.

Ah hahah its like watching those videos of dudes breaking their legs skateboarding.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by JimPlaysGuitar
Throw one like the guy did with the Crate and it'll possibly fall to pieces.

throw alot of amps like that and they will prob fall to pieces.

anyone who throws and amp is an idiot
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Member of the Bugera Users Militia