i have the Schecter right now, and its good and all. But, i want something with a thinner neck you know just a enough to make it more comfortable to play which one do you think is better, and also does anyone know the neck dimensions?
My Gear:

Guitars: ESP LTD SC-607B(Drop A), Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (C# standard), Schecter C-1 FR Hellraiser(Drop C).

Rig: Maxon OD808>ISP Decimator>FJA modded Peavey 6505+>Avatar 4x12 With V30's
I think that the Hellraiser would be better than an LTD model. Don't know the dimensions though.
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
You have two Hellraisers, are you looking into buying another one, or are you asking if the ESP would be better? Sorry, just a bit confused.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
im asking if the esp would be better because the schecter's neck is a tad thick.
My Gear:

Guitars: ESP LTD SC-607B(Drop A), Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (C# standard), Schecter C-1 FR Hellraiser(Drop C).

well i don't need it to be wizard thin just somewhere in between wizard and schecter like a type of middle ground.
My Gear:

The H-1001 has kind of a thick neck, at least compared to the M/MH-1000, but thinner than the Schecter. Did you not want a FR?
no, the floyd rose is a little too much trouble for me right now.
My Gear:

cool, thanks for the help, i'm sure i'll like the LTD then.
My Gear:

There are thinner necks, it's not going to be a whole lot thinner. Do you want that particular shape or guitar?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
i want something similar enough to my schecter. but with a slightly thinner neck, just to make it easier to play.
My Gear:

thanks for the suggestion, but just not my cup of tea.
My Gear:

well in that case alright, thanks for all the help, LTD it is.
My Gear: