Well ive been scarred for life again. i searched goatse in google and clicked on the website and...

WTF

Damn i hate you guys....
first i wanted to know about 2 girls 1 cup and now this...

so

when were you first scarred for life and how did it happen?
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Probably deserve it for listening to The Pit....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
theres worse things on the internet. try kids in a sandbox out for size
Call me Jack

The first pic that genuinely freaked me out was Tubgirl. Now I'm totally desensitized. 2girls1cup didn't phase me at all. I actually laughed at a portion of it.
Rofl You Are Teh N00b!
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
kids in a sandbox is the only thing that actually hurts.
The rest is funny. Maybe shocking, but not life changing
Quote by InvaderTSN
Meh. It's a stretched anus, get over yourself.

+1
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
you want to be completely desensitized? There's a certain website full of stuff like that and more, I forget the name of it though. Can somebody point this poor soul in the right direction? I believe it begins with a 4
Quote by Atomic48

Ready your flame shield good sir.

Quote by -megadeth-
I just Goatse'd my bellybutton.
Quote by CowboyUp

The first pic that genuinely freaked me out was Tubgirl. Now I'm totally desensitized. 2girls1cup didn't phase me at all. I actually laughed at a portion of it.

Dude same! All my friends thought I was like a psycho or something. It didn't help that I kept thinking it looked like ice cream...
doesnt rotten.com have a bunch of **** like that?

Idk thou, i dont go on teh internetz for teh barfs, jus teh lulz...
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Meh, I've yet to see it. So far the worst thing I've seen is that pic that those trolls keep on posting on here (The fake-looking one with the balls cut off).
Quote by Doppelgänger
Meh, I've yet to see it. So far the worst thing I've seen is that pic that those trolls keep on posting on here (The fake-looking one with the balls cut off).
I think that one is real dude.

Isn't it a still from BME Pain Olympics?

Or is that fake too? I couldn't watch it all.
I actually have never had any desire to go searching for those things.

Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
It's not so bad. My friend used to look at it all the time at school so I got used to seeing it. I sat next to him and one day I was absent. He told me before class was over he set goatse as the wallpaper and turned the monitor off. I wonder what the next person's reaction was.
Quote by Doppelgänger

That's from Balls vs. Hatchet. It's real.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I think that one is real dude.

Isn't it a still from BME Pain Olympics?

Or is that fake too? I couldn't watch it all.

I dunno. It looked pretty fake to me.

But I wouldn't know...

<.<
>.>

EDIT: ^ Well I guess I can say I've seen BME now. It wasn't too bad after the first 5 or so times it was posted.
Last edited by Doppelgänger at May 18, 2008,
Quote by CowboyUp

Amen.
After some twat made the map image for a warcraft game tubgirl, I have been immune to 90% of shock images.
The pain olympics and anything of the sort still get to me, however. But things like 2 girls 1 cup, goatse, lemonparty, mr hands, etc. never even made me flinch.
Quote by srv_king
theres worse things on the internet. try kids in a sandbox out for size

I hate you

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by CowboyUp

Same here and its all thanks to The Pit Ive seen Tubgirl, Lemon Party, Goatse and this weird picture of a girl with like some crazy **** in her vagina with like 20 guys around her, all on these forums O_O...
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!