just curious, how much did you pay for these tracks?

the music is pretty good though man! you guys sound like an awesome band to see live. i like the singing and the music itself is pretty awesome.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Well we spent 10 hours in studio and it cost us $300. So $30 an hour, which is by far the best rate in my area of central PA. Thanks for listening!

I aslo just wanted to throw this out there. I noticed Paradise is getting alot of plays. Thats probably our most "mainstream" song. If you hate it and are into slightly more progressive rock then please check out The Flood and 7 years.
Last edited by FloodPA at May 19, 2008,
I like the music in general, a lot of interesting ideas and concepts in your music. In a few songs there were too many changes in my opinion but still very solid overall. With some more time and practice you guys have great potential.

The vocalist has a good voice but he needs to learn better control and pitch. Has he thought about getting a vocal coach or lessons? He could become a real monster if he invested some time into his craft! Like I said he is pitchy but other than that I like what he is doing.

Guitars sounds a bit weak in the mix in some spots but overall some really good riffs and very creative ideas. I two hear separate guitars in the mix correct? They both seem to play off of each other very well. I like what they have going here.

Bass is a bit muddy sometimes, maybe even sloppy at points. From what I can make out, it seems like the bassist is fighting the overall grove at times, although I love the bass riff in the "tribal" section of 7 Years, good stuff! It is just my option but I feel he needs to lay back in the pocket and sync with the drummer more. Just a bit too anxious for my tastes.

Drums are pretty good overall. The mix needs some work but I like the style and emotion that comes through in the playing. Not the best chops in the world and far from the worst but wow, he/she really plays well to your music with a ton of feeling, I love it!

7/10 overall

Keep at what you are doing, I think you are headed in the right direction!
flood: the intro sounds cool, but has some timing issues. the clean guitar sounds like it has some intonation issues...i like the overdriven guitar. very cool brooding feel. the bass was decent, although rather typical.

vocals could use work. the have a very alice in chains sound them, but the were very one dimensional. they could improve in dynamics alot.

Pig: intro sounds pretty cool..i think the guitar tone could back off the mids a bit a perhaps. vocals could come up in the mix. some minor timing issues. the drum intro was awsome. the distorted riff that came in is very cool. bass was again present, but too dominated by the guitar.

the vocals in this really remind me of breaking benjamin.

the transition back to clean was really awkward. that could use work.

vocals in verse were iffy. they sound a bit bored.

this stuff has great potential, but still needs a bit of work.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=860129
Too cool for a signature.