Hey everyone, im looking to buy a guitar(electric guitar), and so i thought id ask people which one i should choose. It will be my first guitar and i dont have any previous experience playing one. so, i ask you, which guitar is good for a beginner and is not too expensive? guess i should say that im also looking for and amp. my price range is in the $500 range for a guitar and amp. As for the type of music i wanna play? anything that im in the mood for is what i like. mostly all rock types. none of that country blue grass crap tho.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Country blue grass owns your soul.

bold statement
true that
I want Super Saiyan abilities
doesn't sound like you're going to be playing anything big so for an amp, go for an Epiphone Valve Junior. It's got the tubes for good rock sound. Guitar - Epiphone G-400 is a nice choice. It's got high fret access for rocking solos and nice warm sound with humbucking pick-ups. The epiphone amp is roughly $150 and the G-400 bit more than $320
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
u should go to the electric guitar forum or basics forum
you'll get some better answers

the pit is for fun and games
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
F*ck amps. Get an Ibanez and youll still be able to get a better tone than most amplified guitars.
Quote by Burnt Ice
F*ck amps. Get an Ibanez and youll still be able to get a better tone than most amplified guitars.

cmon. really?

phail.