Help me out pit, and please leave the flaming out, or anything else thats going to simply put this down.

A girlfriend of pretty much 2 years of mine has just left me. Her reason being, she wants to be alone, and single. As well as the fact I've messed up for the past few months and diminished her love for me, how you ask.

Well if you've read any of my other posts regarding this you already know, but there was a day where she had some guy over who she said kept trying to kiss her and she said she kept pushing away. She went on to say she gave up at one point and just let him kiss her with her kissing back for a quick second. Anyway she told me this and I got bad, and broke up with her originally, but ended up taking her back. She also told me later how he never really liked me and always wanted her to break up with me and so on, anyway she cut off all ties with him.

So moving on, since then after some lies as well, I sorta couldn't trust her, I have trust issues, and barely told her I loved her and showed her how I felt, and obviously I am now paying for it big time. After the break up I did **** up and pretty much beg at one point, telling her I would change and everything and telling her I realize how stupid I've been, which is all true, I will change and I have been stupid because now I lost her.

Basically I just told her today, after a week, that I will give her the space she wants and let her be alone, in hopes she will miss me. Basically I need help winning her back pit. She told me she doesn't think we will ever get back together and that we are done for good, but I have hope. I'm going to give her this space, but at the same time I want to some how win her back. How ... Save me pit. Thing I'm most worried about is, she hangs out with a lot of guys, because she works with mostly guys, so yeah ...
What the fuck is wrong with you? She kissed another guy, dumped you, said she never liked you, and now you want her back?

You sicken me.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
What the fuck is wrong with you? She kissed another guy, dumped you, said she never liked you, and now you want her back?

You sicken me.

she never said she never liked me ...
Quote by Colgate Total

You sicken me.
plus, Relationship Thread.
Rape her.
She'll come crawling back, just you wait.
Other than that, relationship thread.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
find another girl........ preferably one that doesnt treat you like crap.
what a waste of a perfectly good sig.
before i say relationship thread
didnt you already post this in the relationship thread
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Quote by Ardie12
before i say relationship thread
didnt you already post this in the relationship thread

i dont even remember ... i posted about the break up, dont think about getting her back, thats when i was gonna try to get over her, but after much deliberation I want her back? Ah boy.
Forget her. I'm serious. These relationships break/come back NEVER work really well. You need somethig new.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Burnt Ice
Judas Priest is a good band.

This.
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
You overestimated how much we pay attention to out of place threads. Any thread for that matter concerning relationships.
d00d,

some bitch did almost this exact thing to me a couple of years ago (the kissing other guys and wanting to break up with me thing), only i wasn't a pussy about it, so i broke up with her, cause I'm a bad-ass, then me and the guy she kissed made an awesome plan to get her back (he was pissed off cause he didn't know she had a bf)

she then dated the other guy, he strung her along for a good couple of months and on her birthday gave her a huge present...that present being a picture of me and him peeing on her school bag. She cried...he laughed, I then laughed later when he told me she cried...very rewarding

Immature, yes, but we were 15 so whatever,

Point being, pee on her!
get her jealous, maker think u dont care start hangin with other girls, get her chasing u, trust me guy it works, ive been through it all broke up with a girl jus b4 xmas cuz of trust issues riped me apart than jus as i coulda got'r back i moved 1000 miles away.. still sucks but i coulda got her back ::P lol either that or give up block her form your life or u'll never get over her, out of sight out of mind
Quote by Burnt Ice
Judas Priest is a good band.

There's nothing that Judas Priest can't solve it seems.
To me that seems insane.. If my girlfriend was like that I wouldn't want to be with her anyway. It's not like she's the only girl on the planet, I'm sure there's at least one other girl you'll meet in your lifetime who you'll like..

Oh yeah and.. Just to be a sheep.. Relationship thread.
^^^^^ Funniest thing I've read all day.
Quote by Tubyboulin
Apperently thats called rape Who knew?
Go have sex with ten other women and then think about if you really need her back.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Haha, small world. I made out with this chick that has a boyfriend. I hate that guy. He's a ****ing tool. Anyway, I wanted her to break up with him, so I got the news around to him, and he broke up with her. So I think hey, I'm in the clear, right?

No. Just as I was in the clear, the douchebag takes her back. She even told me she doesn't like him anymore. Anyway, she broke up with him, and we're together now. We had sex last night.

/troll

Dude. Don't try to get her back. I've ****ed up in the ways of girls, and broke up with girls who people think I shouldn't have. Trust me, move on, you guys would've eventually broken up anyway.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by master

This
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by SacredxSuperman
Help me out pit, and please leave the flaming out, or anything else thats going to simply put this down.

A girlfriend of pretty much 2 years of mine has just left me. Her reason being, she wants to be alone, and single. As well as the fact I've messed up for the past few months and diminished her love for me, how you ask.

Well if you've read any of my other posts regarding this you already know, but there was a day where she had some guy over who she said kept trying to kiss her and she said she kept pushing away. She went on to say she gave up at one point and just let him kiss her with her kissing back for a quick second. Anyway she told me this and I got bad, and broke up with her originally, but ended up taking her back. She also told me later how he never really liked me and always wanted her to break up with me and so on, anyway she cut off all ties with him.

So moving on, since then after some lies as well, I sorta couldn't trust her, I have trust issues, and barely told her I loved her and showed her how I felt, and obviously I am now paying for it big time. After the break up I did **** up and pretty much beg at one point, telling her I would change and everything and telling her I realize how stupid I've been, which is all true, I will change and I have been stupid because now I lost her.

Basically I just told her today, after a week, that I will give her the space she wants and let her be alone, in hopes she will miss me. Basically I need help winning her back pit. She told me she doesn't think we will ever get back together and that we are done for good, but I have hope. I'm going to give her this space, but at the same time I want to some how win her back. How ... Save me pit. Thing I'm most worried about is, she hangs out with a lot of guys, because she works with mostly guys, so yeah ...

In all seriousness....Forget her and be single for a while to get your head together so you can think the whole thing over after you cool down a bit.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
You asked the wrong place! But, seriously, let it go...be a man. She'll come talking to you again if you were meant to be with her.

DON'T BE SO F*CKING DEPENDENT!
trust me guys, i'm trying pretty damn hard to just convince myself to just get over her, but for some reason I can't. We had too much in common and blah blah blah ... plus this sucks.
Quote by SacredxSuperman
trust me guys, i'm trying pretty damn hard to just convince myself to just get over her, but for some reason I can't. We had too much in common and blah blah blah ... plus this sucks.

Come on, how old are you? I'm pretty sure you don't wanna spend the rest of your life with that cheap lady. Get over it, get yourself a nice kick in the butt. You need to see new people.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

Quote by JeanMi36
Come on, how old are you? I'm pretty sure you don't wanna spend the rest of your life with that cheap lady. Get over it, get yourself a nice kick in the butt. You need to see new people.

I am sadly 20 >.<
Quote by SacredxSuperman
I am sadly 20 >.<

Come on man, you don't need her to be happy. You're a great dude, I'm sure. Get in touch with new ladies, your possibilities are endless!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

The sad part is, I never really sent her flowers, I so was considering having her favorite flowers mailed to her today ... which probably isn't a good idea, but would show her I am changing, but at the same time I probably shouldn't do it and move on.

So confused, and Forgetting Sarah Marshall would probably help right now too haha.
Alright, here's how I see it: You can either cut all ties and start the process of getting over her now, or you can continue to try to get her back, thus prolonging your suffering. Which do you prefer?

You probably won't get anything out of chasing her other than wasted time, possible humiliation and of course, more sad time. I went through this and I ended up watching her go through trashy guys (one of them did something really horrible to her) and constantly watching her choose them over me. Don't waste your precious time/love nectar.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Alright, here's how I see it: You can either cut all ties and start the process of getting over her now, or you can continue to try to get her back, thus prolonging your suffering. Which do you prefer?

You probably won't get anything out of chasing her other than wasted time, possible humiliation and of course, more sad time. I went through this and I ended up watching her go through trashy guys (one of them did something really horrible to her) and constantly watching her choose them over me. Don't waste your precious time/love nectar.

THIS
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by terrencemaddox

well I don't think I want to cut off all ties with her honestly ... but I'm not sure how healthy it would be to stay friends with her at the same time.