well i was wondering does anyone know of any free sites that can give my computer and/or router a scan for problems.
i have a mac so i need something that will work for mac. but dont go saying thats the problem couse my moms windows based computer is doing the same thing
the problem is if i dont use my computer for like a month or so my computer works great but after like 2-3 weeks my computer comes to a grinding halt and so does the others in my house. i tried cookies(didnt help) or i didnt do it right but i did it on the other computers and thats not the problem.so if somone can give me a site for some scan that wont steel my **** that would be awsome.

thanks
It's better to just go out and buy one. Then you'll have the satisfaction guaranteed. I would recommend WebRoot.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
yeh but i dont have any money
and my mom thinks nothing is wrong its just a bad conection
ooh webroot spysweeper? ur referring to or what...just get a torrent
Epiphone LP
Johnson Strat Copy(first guitar)
Epiphone Dr 150 Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experiance pedal
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech RP50
ElectroHarmonix Metal Muff
Quote by NOT_haxors
yeh the internet is to slow for torrents to work so they are out of the question^

Then your mom might be right. Call your cable company and see if there is a bad connection with it or try a new router. And you won't be able to download anything from the internet "scan" related if you can't use torrents.
Follow me on Twitter
well i know its the internet thats slow not the comp

but i personely think its the router becouse its ancihient and it sucks but i dont think its just a bad conection becouse every once in a while i get great connection like i said if i leave my computer alone for like a month wich is usualy when im grounded it works great and torrents are at full speed. but right nw torents just stopped working and i can download just about anything off of sites its weird. but yeh i dont wanna go buy something couse i dont have monney
Quote by NOT_haxors
well i know its the internet thats slow not the comp

but i personely think its the router becouse its ancihient and it sucks but i dont think its just a bad conection becouse every once in a while i get great connection like i said if i leave my computer alone for like a month wich is usualy when im grounded it works great and torrents are at full speed. but right nw torents just stopped working and i can download just about anything off of sites its weird. but yeh i dont wanna go buy something couse i dont have monney

Then get off for a month, or go get a job. If you can't get a job, you shouldn't be allowed on the interwebz.
Follow me on Twitter