its time for my second guitar but then i heard it had 24 frets, will this affect my playing ability?
yes, the 24th fret gets jealous of the other frets because its the last one, so every time you try to play the 23rd fret the 24th pops out and attacks your fingers.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Quote by megakravitz
i just read your sig and you have it. is it good in your opinion?
Yeah, I love it, just make sure them trem is set up properly and you wont have to worry about anything.
Dude dont get that guitar the bridge is balls. Get the Ibanez RGT42FX its way better, neck thru and better pickups H-H INF's and looks better too, such a good price for an excellently made guitar.
Quote by FRDesign
Yeah, I love it, just make sure them trem is set up properly and you wont have to worry about anything.

this guy said he had a modified tremelo or something can i take it to a guitar shop and can they modify it or something? sorry if this sounds nooby.
Quote by Burnt Ice
Dude dont get that guitar the bridge is balls. Get the Ibanez RGT42FX its way better, neck thru and better pickups H-H INF's and looks better too, such a good price for an excellently made guitar.

The RGT42FX has the same bridge dumbass. And The 350 has INFs as well, which suck to be honest.
Quote by megakravitz
this guy said he had a modified tremelo or something can i take it to a guitar shop and can they modify it or something? sorry if this sounds nooby.

The guy must have put in a different trem inside it?

Do you have pics or info on it?
this guy said what guitar he haid and he said this--

Ibanez RG350DX (White w/ MOP Pickguard)
---Modified Tremolo System
Quote by megakravitz
this guy said what guitar he haid and he said this--

Ibanez RG350DX (White w/ MOP Pickguard)
---Modified Tremolo System
Find out what kinda trem it is.
^ Yeah can't blame you. At first I thought the same thing as you, but I threw a search into google just to check...
Quote by FRDesign
Find out what kinda trem it is.

ill have to email him, ill add you to friends and pm you when i hear back from him if thats ok.
Quote by megakravitz
ill have to email him, ill add you to friends and pm you when i hear back from him if thats ok.

Ok, sounds good.

EDIT: Is there any pictures of the guitar.