I have it, but for the life of me, I cant figure out how to make a distortion sound with it. Theres a setting in the instruction booklet, but it doesn't do it. When I turn the drive knob more, it acts just like the level knob and i just keep getting more volume.
what a waste of a perfectly good sig.
bump? come on, someone must have one of these.
I have one, i cant get mine to really have a distorted sound. I didnt think mine was supposed to have distortion though, i have seen some Tech 21 sans that have an extra distortion feature (Joshua "Mountain" Morin from edison glass has one like that) but i am not sure that they all can provide distortion. if i turn the drive all the way up i get a VERY faint overdriven sound but thats all. Hope that helps
Sounds stupid but have you actually selected one of the channels?
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
The amount of perceived distortion from mine seems to change wildly depending what amp/PA setup I'm using.

It's not really meant to be a distortion pedal though, its claim to fame is its valve-amp-emulating overdrive which doesnt distort very much. When I use mine I use a seperate distortion device to get more aggressive sounds.
I have one of these, and I've never had any problems with the distortion.

You have to program a channel with the distorted settings then make sure that you have that channel selected (eg the red light has to be on above that switch).

The manual has instructions on how to do all that.
Quote by to_the_grave
I have one of these, and I've never had any problems with the distortion.

You have to program a channel with the distorted settings then make sure that you have that channel selected (eg the red light has to be on above that switch).

The manual has instructions on how to do all that.

yeah, i know how to change the channels and program them with the different sounds, I just cant get any distortion like sound.