Poll: what is the better band?
Poll Options
View poll results: what is the better band?
Megadeth
44 75%
Pantera
15 25%
Voters: 59.
i c wut u dun thur

*waits for the reporting hounds*
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Lol wut!?!?!?!?! Megadeth wins by far, and stop making versus threads or I will have to report you.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
uhh if this is against the rules, my bad. Just i did the dimebag vs marty thing and my friend said that if i did megadeth vs pantera, pantera would win lol. sorry if this is against the rules.
Quote by Blacksabbath92
uhh if this is against the rules, my bad. Just i did the dimebag vs marty thing and my friend said that if i did megadeth vs pantera, pantera would win lol. sorry if this is against the rules.

It's cool mate, no worries It's just that these types of threads usually turn into flame fest from the opposing parties, i.e megadeth and pantera fan boys, thus versus threads are not allowed. Your friend seems like a Pantera fan boy.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by The Virtuoso
It's cool mate, no worries It's just that these types of threads usually turn into flame fest from the opposing parties, i.e megadeth and pantera fan boys, thus versus threads are not allowed. Your friend seems like a Pantera fan boy.

l
yeah he is, im in no way trying to start any flame or w.e.
Quote by Blacksabbath92
l
yeah he is, im in no way trying to start any flame or w.e.

Yeah don't worry about it, I know your intentions were genuine, but some dumb asses, can't help but say, "OMFG UR STOOPID, LIEK DIMEBAG RULEZZZ!!!!11" So yeah, don't worry, and Megadeth slays Pantera.

Rust In Peace>Pantera.

Take No Prisoners, and Tornado of Souls>Life.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by The Virtuoso
Yeah don't worry about it, I know your intentions were genuine, but some dumb asses, can't help but say, "OMFG UR STOOPID, LIEK DIMEBAG RULEZZZ!!!!11" So yeah, don't worry, and Megadeth slays Pantera.

Rust In Peace>Pantera.

take no prisoners, take no ****!
Quote by Blacksabbath92
take no prisoners, take no ****!

Good man.
Quote by Senor Kristian
very close for me my 2 fav. bands but megadeth is so amazing live

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
very close for me my 2 fav. bands but megadeth is so amazing live

yeah, ive seen em 3 times so far.
Quote by Blacksabbath92
yeah, ive seen em 3 times so far.

arnt they just ****ing amazing. and now with broderick...

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
arnt they just ****ing amazing. and now with broderick...

yeah broderick is def a big improvement from glen. Glen "I mess up all the solo's" drover.
Quote by Blacksabbath92
yeah broderick is def a big improvement from glen. Glen "I mess up all the solo's" drover.

but at least he tried. which also made dave become better from picking up the slack

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by The Virtuoso

More like
TNP and TOS> Existence ::type
lol, if you look closely at live from buenos aires, glen went up to the little ramp and played the solo's and then came back to the stage and as he was walking back dave give him dirty looks lmao.

You think he was pissed that glen ****ed **** up? I think honestly thats why glen got kicked out, dave said enoughs enough, and they made that whole family bs thing, cuz in reality dave got into a fight with glen.
Quote by slayerific
More like
TNP and TOS> Existence ::type

more like

any megadeth music(minus some of TWNAH) > everything that can be used to compare somything to another

Quote by Blacksabbath92

You think he was pissed that glen ****ed **** up? I think honestly thats why glen got kicked out, dave said enoughs enough, and they made that whole family bs thing, cuz in reality dave got into a fight with glen.

nah cause then theyd kick dave out and say he is an abusive drunk/addict who beats up the band

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Last edited by mohawkkidJohn at May 19, 2008,
Quote by Blacksabbath92
you cant kick out megadave, its his band =].

clearly you missed my metallica ref. imo metallica only made it bc. MegaDave.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
clearly you missed my metallica ref. imo metallica only made it bc. MegaDave.

roflmao, yeah sorry its 2am.., just listening to KIMB, really getting into it lol.
Quote by Blacksabbath92
roflmao, yeah sorry its 2am.., just listening to KIMB, really getting into it lol.

mwahahahahhaa killing is my buisness... and buisness is good

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by Blacksabbath92
do you have aim? message me your sn if youd like, im off UG.

no aim.... im getting off to tho

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
TS, do you feel compelled to make shitty threads?

Because Testament > both.

And so does Carcass.

And so does Britney Spears.

And so does Neil Young.
Megadeth for sure!!!

but Testament + Overkill > webbtje's choices
Quote by Serpeth
Sometimes I take all my clothes off and pretend I'm a velociraptor and pounce upon my roommate's desk as would a ferocious bloodthirsty velociraptor, knocking over his lamp with my semi-erect penis. And then I drink apple juice.
I lol @ both Greety and Bo coming on here today, closing the other Friedman vs. Dimebag thread, and leaving this open.

Fail thread is fail.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Pantera, caus dave's a bigger assh*le than phil (although he's an d*ck aswell)
Megadeth by far. The first four albums are pure genious and after that there is still good material, whereas I find Pantera's albums and performance as a whole is only genius secluded in a few central songs. Standout Brilliant tracks by Megadeth are Last Rites/Loved to Deth, Killing is my Business... And Business Is Good, Rattlehead, Mechanix, Skull Beneath the Skin, Wake Up Dead, The Conjuring, Peace Sells... But Who's Buying, Devils Island, Good Morning/Black Friday, Set The World Afire, 502, Liar, Hook In Mouth, All tracks of Rust In Peace.

Pantera on the other hand, has Cowboys From Hell, Domination, Message In Blood, Cemetary Gates, Walk, Sandblasted Skin, Floods. These tracks are not even completely in themselves pure genious... but rather the best of Pantera.

So... Megadeth wins, by far.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by The_Nameless112
Exhorder.

Exhorder is sweet. I love both of their albums. The Law reminds me of a more juicy version of Pantera though.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by Blacksabbath92

I actually liked Glen, but I do agree that Broderick is a big improvement. Still, I wish he would convert to 6-string guitars for Megadeth, because playing a 7-string could alter Megadeth's signature sound.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Versus Thread.

But, Megadeth, because Dave Mustaine > You.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by webbtje
Let's face it though, SYL > both. And I'm obviously right.

Anyway, VS thread, so *reported*

Well, when you put it that way, of course.

Devin > Mustaine at Shredding (and overall writing)
Devin >>>> Dime at everything
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Megadeth by far.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008