its about a girl. i dont care if you find it emo/whiney/gay. whatever keep it to yourself. tell me what you think about the MUSIC. its the only song in my profile. the vocals were sort of rushed and done with a walmart first act microphone so chea. ha
Guitars:
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000VB.
Ovation Celebrity CC68.
Ovation Ultra GS-2 Elec. <--Made in 1985
Amps/PA's:
Crate XT120R 120 Combo
Audio Choice 100 watt PA
Effects:
Boss DS-2.
Tonecore Uber Metal.
Zoom 505II
i thought you did a great job man. you def spent a bit of time and effort on it. espeically with the drums and piano. adds a great touch!!! what program are you using to record???
Quote by Gunpowder
Just remember, you can't spell "Ugly" without "UG"

Quote by tands

nasstyman you are full of win in the same way tobacco companies are full of ****
thanks. adobe auditon. i did the drums with ezdrummer and fruity loops though.

oh and im using the line 6 UX2 thing with gearbox.
Guitars:
Ovation Celebrity CC68.
Amps/PA's:
Crate XT120R 120 Combo
Audio Choice 100 watt PA
Effects:
Boss DS-2.
Tonecore Uber Metal.
Zoom 505II
how are those 2 drums programs to use? easy, moderate, idiot??? lol
Quote by Gunpowder
Just remember, you can't spell "Ugly" without "UG"

Quote by tands

nasstyman you are full of win in the same way tobacco companies are full of ****
well, fruity loops alone is easy, but you cant really make it sound real. ezdrummer is a plugin for sequencing programs and its a little tricky at first but once you figure it out its easy, although frustrating at times. you can do some really good stuff with it like fills that sound real.
www.myspace.com/ryanstaschke
if you listen to the one titled "ET" those drums are done with ezdrummer.

thanks, i wish i could take lessons honestly but i cant afford it.
Guitars:
Ovation Celebrity CC68.
Amps/PA's:
Crate XT120R 120 Combo
Audio Choice 100 watt PA
Effects:
Boss DS-2.
Tonecore Uber Metal.
Zoom 505II
I quite liked it to be honest. It's clear you spent some time on getting it right. Although your singing itself is good and in tune and everything, you maybe could do with working on your singing technique, nothing major, just mainly your breathing. I thought the drums and piano were a particularly nice touch, and I liked the fact that the drums didn't just play a simple, boring, and tipical rythmn all the way though; the had some variety, which I like.

All in all, nice work man, I look forward to hearing some more of your stuff in the future
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone