this song has been over covered. if u wanna do sumthin cool cover andromeda

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
then why such a long delay

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
that is an excellent lesson...thanks for posting it...where'd u get the backing track btw?
nothing cover and you could at least cover the full song and at the end of the slow intro thing you start getting out of tempo at the end, way too fast.. you don't carry out the 14 (15) thing so long.

[can't remember the word it's called when you hammer on and pull off over and over.. ugh]

also the more heavy part is played wrong, you don't pute the palm mutes in the right spots like on the last 2 5ths you play, the licks after them are supposed to have palm mutes before them, etc.

learn how to play a song right before you teach it...
and if you're going to teach it wrong you should make your tabs wrong as well as you didn't edit them to the wrong way you play it, you just copied them from the original.

fail/10
Last edited by TechnicolorType at May 23, 2008,
sad you post crap.

not a hater, but this song is so over-covered it'd be a nice to see a decent cover here and there..
that's why people hate the song, because of all the lame covers on it.