Page 1 of 2
So yeah. Ive been listening to this band as long as Mirrorthrone. Pretty much, its one dude that when he feels like writing romantic/orchestral experimental or whatever music, he will write for Mirrorthrone. When he is in a more brutal or fast paced psuedo-technical death metal mood, he will write for Weeping Birth. Amazing stuff, especially for a one man band. I have no idea how he has so many ideas.

Im surprised no one made a thread yet, the myspace profile has less than 3k views,

Weeping Birth
worst band name...........ever,but if it's the guy from Mirrorthrone then it's bound to be at least decent.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by burrit0
The drums are all over the place. Good stuff, Vladmir really is a genius.

Yeah I wonder how long it took him to sit there and program the drums all meticulously lmfao.
Yea, I have the first album from WB. It's pretty good stuff, nothing compared to Mirrorthrone in my opinion. Although the new material sounds much better. And the myspace only has like 3k views because he only made it a month ago, before that he just had a main website.
I heard this a bit ago, it's really good. The only part I don't really like are the vocals but other than that it's almost as good as Mirrorthrone.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Last time i check, MA doesnt have a release date for it so i dont think the new ones out yet.

Been giving the album a few spins at our band practices lately, hoping Vladmir's genius flows into our music
I get paid next week, so i'm planning on doing the same thing then hopefully if i have any money left over from what i take out for Wacken spending money, looking forward to hearing a full Unholy Matrimony album.
The weeping Birth myspace has a good 6-7 songs from the new album up. It might actually be the entire album streaming, but I'm too lazy to check and I don't remember. Anyway, new material owns the old material.
Just found this stuff. It pwns the souls of washerwomen.

Then The Moon Came devours j00.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Quote by destroy_techno
I just acquired Ansognostic Industry of the I..

Really great stuff

I just listened to some songs a few days ago and decided I must have some of this. Can't find a site that sells any Weeping Birth though.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Good stuff
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
I still laugh when I see 'Banned' under Magero's name

I love Weeping Birth, I prefer it to Mirrorthrone, although Gangrene is the best album I've ever heard.
^I think that may have been my fault. Anyway, Unholy Matrimony is alright, the production ruins it for me though. I seems a bit uninspired and generic. Have only heard a few songs though.
Anosognosic Industry of the I is possibly my second favorite DM album of the year (the first being Antithesis).
I bump this thread because Weeping Birth are like a swift kick in the nuts, except you love it. You LOVE the feeling and the rush you get from this kick in the nuts my friends...you love it and you know you do.
Anosognosic Industry of the I makes infants cry.

harrrrrr, see wat i did there?
i have both albums from WB, their alright. not what i'd listen to all the time but it's all good. i prefer mirrorthrone. gangrene is seriously amazing. got my mirrorthrone shirt yesterday
"We carry death out of the village!"
Page 1 of 2