What do you guys think about the valvetronix amps? Do any of you have them? I'm just wondering, because I have nothing to compare mine with (no music store around me....)
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
i have the 30. Bought it a couple months ago, but didn't really start using it until recently. new to guitar, haven't figured out how to use all the effects or combinations yet. I like it though.
i have one as a practice amp.. its really fun to mess with because it can emulate 12 different amplifiers..and it has a lot of effects. i wouldnt recommend it for metal guys, bands like the who, the beatles, the rolling stones, queen, used vox ac30 amplifiers (one of the 12 amps the valvetronix emulates) so, the distortion is more fuzzy and sluggish then overdriven and crunchy.
I'm considering buying the Vox AD100VT Valvetronix 100W Combo for my next amp.
Has anyone here used one before? If so what can you tell me about it?
Quote by Rhythm__Guitar
I'm considering buying the Vox AD100VT Valvetronix 100W Combo for my next amp.
Has anyone here used one before? If so what can you tell me about it?

^ what i said before.. except louder, heavier, and bigger
I'm also considering the AD100VT combo, I've been trying loads of different amps in the same price region and I think as a practice and home recording amp it is a great choice, especially with the power attenuator on the back so you don't have to sacrifice the tone of an overdriven tube at low volumes. Also I want to be able to gig occasionally so I need the 100W. I was tempted by the Peavey ValveKing but it wouldn't be so great for practicing as you need to crank it to get the tubes fired up.