Hey, i've scoured much of the internet trying to find some information about this guitar (A vantage Vantage VS-695), i just inherited it from my uncle after he passed away. I was wondering if anyone knew any information about them or where i could find some information. the guitar also needs a little bit of work two of the tuning knobs need to be replaced as well as the tone knob is missing and i would like them to be as original looking as possible anyone know where i may come across parts like those?
You might try the matsumoku forums. They made vantage/aria pro II/aria/epiphone way back when.

http://www.matsumoku.org/ggboard/viewforum.php?f=13
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
^ yeah, someone on the japanaxe forums got one recently, and said they were made by matsumoku.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?