i have to do a page and half paper on the three little pigs. I have to write an analysis of one aspect of the story, ex: violence,family reliatonships, evil, heroism, cowardice, greed, etc. What can I use?
They didn't let the big bad wolf in because of his appearance. If he was a big bad pig, they would of let him in because he is one of them. This reflects on modern society because people only like people who are the same as them.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
DO AN ANALYSIS ON BUILDING MATERIALS!!!

Bricks are stronger than both sticks and hay, and can not be blown down by the breath of a wolf.

I hope that was helpful.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Alter-Bridge
They didn't let the big bad wolf in because of his appearance. If he was a big bad pig, they would of let him in because he is one of them. This reflects on modern society because people only like people who are the same as them.

man, you're pretty good.
which 3 little pigs? in one, te pigs all live, in another all the pigs die, in a different one the pigs eat the wolf.

you could show how the pigs are cannibals then relate that to corporations. because the wolf ate two of the pigs then the third ate the wolf.

idk, im really tired
Quote by Alter-Bridge

yeah that was very good. But you could infer from the story that the pigs knew the wolves ate pigs usaually, so that might have been the reason. If it was a big deer or something, Im sure the pigs would have let him in.
pigs dont have hands
how would they build anything, let alone a house of bricks

perhaps the wolf was sufferring from some mental disorder
Quote by TheProducer
...I'm a pussy...
Quote by STriNG-RaY
pigs dont have hands
how would they build anything, let alone a house of bricks

perhaps the wolf was sufferring from some mental disorder

It could have been an acid trip which awakened the wolfs deep seated childhood phobias which then caused his brain to shut down for severe trauma and him to turn into a vegatable. Could do it as an anti drug thing.

Edit: That, or made the wolf want to write songs about Yellow Submarines and being a Walrus/Eggman
Last edited by Blackvelvet at May 19, 2008,
You'd think that the second pig would have gone to the brick house after seeing the straw house get blown down, just to be safe. Or better yet, why didn't they all build one super house instead of 2 sh*t houses and one good house?