The postage is currently at about $120 to send a schecter hellraiser to Australia.

what other important fees or charges would i have to expect?

because buying from ebay and importing would be around $1000 aus... almost half the retail in Australia.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Schecter-HELLRAISER-C-1-FR-Floyd-Rose-EMGs-Blk-Cherry_W0QQitemZ300224943650QQihZ020QQcategoryZ121166QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem
Might want to check if customs fees apply (dunno apart from that though...)
......... because here at mcdonald's our special ingredient is our people...
or instead of getting it imported to australia u could just go to billyhydemusic.com.au n buy it from one of there stores....saves u 120 bucks
EDIT: But im not sure about the price @ billyhyde
Quote by 666_Pounder
If you don't have enough for tube get a Roland Cube.

Equipment:
Fender Squire Fat Strat Affinity series
Some cheap amp....
Quote by True Dreams
or instead of getting it imported to australia u could just go to billyhydemusic.com.au n buy it from one of there stores....saves u 120 bucks

Did you not read his post?

TS, ask the seller if they can claim the package to be a gift on the invoice.
Signatures are overrated.
because the guitar is under a grand, customs shouldnt charge anything, but still, you should check with you local post office ect.
Last edited by YYZX at May 19, 2008,
Quote by YYZX
because the guitar is under a grand, customs shouldnt charge anything, but still, you should check with you local post office ect.

thankyou, thats exactly what i was looking for

and just for people who dont get it, the RRP or a hellraiser in australia is 1780 or so american dollars... i would like to save 800 or so if possible...