Yes its true. Yesterday was one of those days when i had nothing at all to do, so i basicly just roamed about the pit all day looking at stupid stuff. So last night, i started having really vivid dreams about funny threads. I was actually reading threads all night. Some of them id read before, like the recent diglet thread, but also some new ones such as a penguin thread, which did bring serious lulz. Anyway, is this normal? Am i truly becoming a pit monkey? I never thought it would happen to me. What should i do??!!!?!

Go outside.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
stfu and dont moan on here? lol.

My advice to you is continue to read pit threads 24/7, dont sleep at all, dont eat, and then maybe we wont be bothered by your silly thread

Just kidding.

But seriously. We dont care
Hopefully your visionary powers increase with time and soon you will be able to tell what future threads will contain. Tonight when you dream try to delve deeper into the land of the pit and search for the answers.
Just think, there is no spoon.
Quote by Xeus
eat loads of cheese whilst surfing the pit, you'll have some proper bo dreams then

"cheese is a kind of meat, a tasty yellow beef.......cheese is a kind of meat!"

ahh...yeah i watch too much boosh...
Quote by MV4824
Many people think it's "bad" to be on the pit in excess... I have to disagree. The Pit is full of news, educational threads, good and bad opinions, and topics that can broaden your horizons.... and pears.... As long as you have a life, it's okay to spend a good amount of free time on the Pit.

I actually have to agree with this even though I made fun of TS.

Quote by lozabee
"cheese is a kind of meat, a tasty yellow beef.......cheese is a kind of meat!"

ahh...yeah i watch too much boosh...

Fuck yeah, Mighty Boosh!!!
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Xeus
eat loads of cheese whilst surfing the pit, you'll have some proper bo dreams then

Bo selector!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
What's wrong with dreaming about The Pit? It's a godly place where the hot springs blow.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Im starting to embrace my new ability. Im going to use it for good and to spread lulz that ive seen in my dreams, but havn't yet shown themselves to others.

With great Power really does come great responsibility.