as far as I can remember, perfect. It's been taken out of its box twice in the last 5 years, and had very little use before that (I bought it new then never used it). I'll dig it out tonight and check it over. what about the condition of the MT-2?
Quote by ultrablue
as far as I can remember, perfect. It's been taken out of its box twice in the last 5 years, and had very little use before that (I bought it new then never used it). I'll dig it out tonight and check it over. what about the condition of the MT-2?

Its in more or less perfect condition, only had it a month or so and to be honest I don't really need it, I traded it on here for a bad monkey. I didnt get the box in the trade but I have anotehr Boss box i can ship it in.
I've got the CH-1 out and there seems to be a bit of a problem with the switch... about 1 time in 10 it won't work (or the light will flash, and it'll switch twice). I'm not really sure what's causing this, but I'll spare sending you a dodgy pedal. hope you get some other takers
Quote by johndctd
ah paul you have a dc-2? same here! what you reckon to it?

Mines broke

Bought it off a friend cheap as it wasnt working, took it for repair but the board is ****ed
Quote by PaulTheVillan
Mines broke

Bought it off a friend cheap as it wasnt working, took it for repair but the board is ****ed

ah thats a shame! its the best chorus ive heard. id rate it above things like analogman chorus pedals anyday. only thing that i like as much is the CE-1
Quote by johndctd
ah thats a shame! its the best chorus ive heard. id rate it above things like analogman chorus pedals anyday. only thing that i like as much is the CE-1

Fancy swapping it for a Metal Zone? haha
Quote by PaulTheVillan
Fancy swapping it for a Metal Zone? haha

nah il pas thanks! lol. but if you wana sell your dc-2, let me know. i need a new pedal to fix up.
Quote by johndctd
nah il pas thanks! lol. but if you wana sell your dc-2, let me know. i need a new pedal to fix up.

got any rubbish pedals you'd swap it for?

I got a space on my board lollol
ermmm i have a line 6 uber metal, boss mt-2, broken nady flanger. could we work out some kind of deal for something there? and could you take a pic of the circuitboard? cheers
Last edited by johndctd at May 22, 2008,