#1
no point in this thread im just really bored so i thought id come to the pit


so ye im in school and a fire alarm went off (nothing out of the ordinary here)

so ive been stood outside for half an hour bored stupid


so i thought whats the worse fire related inccident u've had?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
#2
I burned down a church for teh lulz.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.


Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
#3
Quote by Vampire 255
no point in this thread im just really bored so i thought id come to the pit


so ye im in school and a fire alarm went off (nothing out of the ordinary here)

so ive been stood outside for half an hour bored stupid


so i thought whats the worse fire related inccident u've had?


wat.

EDIT: Also,

No point in this thread; I'm just really bored so I thought I'd come to the pit.

So yeah, I'm in school and a fire alarm went off (nothing out of the ordinary here) so I've been standing outside for half an hour bored stupid.


So I thought what's the worst fire related incident you've had?


Fixed.
Last edited by soulflyV at May 19, 2008,
#4
The worse fire experience I ever had was opening a thread about fire incidents that didn't have capitalization, puncuation, or correct grammer.

/lame inevitable pit joke
<Serious>

My dad had installed a new wood stove. We got a chimney fire. >.<
</serious>
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

#5
The guitarist in my band burnt down a building worth £3 million and only got 1000 hours community service cos he was 14 at the time
Gear Lists are for G*A*Y*S

#6
A couple of years ago my friend accidentally put a guys front lawn on fire. It was quite embarrassing when we had to knock on the door and kindly ask the guy who lived there to borrow his hose because his lawn was on fire
#8
Um I would have to say probably guitar amp starting to burn. Or bon-fire in science class done it a couple of times. Fun, but stupid.
The object of war isn't to die for your country it's to make the other bastard die for his.

New amp fund $51.53/$7000

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
If I'm in love, I use chloroform.

I know, I'm such an old-fashioned romantic.
#9
Quote by Vampire 255

im in school and a fire alarm went off (nothing out of the ordinary here)

so ive been stood outside for half an hour bored stupid

Wait what?
#10
Quote by soulflyV
wat.

EDIT: Also,

No point in this thread; I'm just really bored so I thought I'd come to the pit.

So yeah, I'm in school and a fire alarm went off (nothing out of the ordinary here) so I've been standing outside for half an hour bored stupid.


So I thought what's the worse fire related incident you've had?


Fixed.


If you're going to be a grammar obsessed arse then at least get it right:

"So I thought what's the worst fire related incident you've had?"
#11
Quote by soulflyV
How the hell did he do that?


set fire to a group of boxes and stuff in an abandoned building and it spread quick as hell and then burnt down the building next to it which was a computer office

trying to get a link to the newspaper site for the story but in work just now so will post up later on
Gear Lists are for G*A*Y*S

#12
Quote by adscottie
If you're going to be a grammar obsessed arse then at least get it right:

"So I thought what's the worst fire related incident you've had?"


How could I not see that?

I'm slipping .


Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
set fire to a group of boxes and stuff in an abandoned building and it spread quick as hell and then burnt down the building next to it which was a computer office

trying to get a link to the newspaper site for the story but in work just now so will post up later on


Seems like quite a story.
#13
Quote by soulflyV
How could I not see that?

I'm slipping .

It's ok, we still love you man.
sig goes here
#15
I got suspended from school for a few weeks back in 2003 for starting fires.
#16
in our science class in high school, 2 guys heated some prongs over a bunsen burner for an hour and a half and then branded someone's arm with them.

they got moved down like 2 sets. lulz.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
#17
One time the fire alarm went off during a music class but we had to stay in to finish listening to the Bach piece we were listening to, because our teacher was quite a fan.

The people in the fish n chip shop next door to where I work regularly set their bin on fire at the end of the night, and half the bloody fire brigade come to put it out each time.

Not terrible fire stories, but I thought they were amusing.
#18
I'm in uni, so we have grill fires atleast once a month

My mate managed to boil eggs to the point there was no water and the eggs melted and then burnt. He fell asleep whilst making them.

Another friend bought a new frying pan, and there was a stick on the bottom so they took that off but the glue they use for the sticker wouldn't come off, so he used it and the glue burnt through the frying pan and set it on fire.

Back in school some kids set fire to the administration block bathrooms, greatest day in school ever.

Apart from the epic sand bottle fight - atleast 300 kids lobbing bottles filled with water and sand, hxc

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

#19
I used to do fire breathing till I set my beard on fire when it got full of parrafin and the wind changed direction suddenly and blew the 20foot column of flame i was sprayiong out of my mouth straight into my face..... I'm just lucky i was breathing out at the time or I would have inhaled the fireball, not tasty!
#20
i nice portion of my school burnt out (yea i go to THAT sydney school) but yea of all departments it was HSIE
I am me. Live with it.
#21
A friend and I accidentally burned down a 10x10 area of a park near our houses. Lucky it was damp, otherwise the whole place would have lit up.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
#22
I burnt down a block of empty flats a few years ago and I was shi'tting myself beyond belief.... I'm over that stage now though.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone