Hi guys (and girls). I've been browsing the internet looking for some heavy metal band shirts (in USA) and have been coming to a few problems. First and foremost, why are almost all of these shirts non-smalls. There are literally nothing my size (we the exception of a few things). I can't find Opeth Small shirts, Demon and Wizards, Dimmu Borgir's World Misanthropy shirt, etc, etc.

Does anyone know of a online store where I could actually find small shirts like these (among other bands).

And has anyone shopped rockabillia.com? I'm asking cause their size charts pretty much say their smalls are like XL any where else? hah.

Don't wanna sound like an idiot, but I want some cool shirts instead of the stupid crap I where.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Try:

www.jsrdirect.com
www.earacheshop.com (go to U.S. store)
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by lolcats
TS: But, I haven't reached puberty yet!

*runs off crying*

Ha puberty so over rated.

Dude just by the smallest size they have and if it's to big just cut. It will look awesome then.
The object of war isn't to die for your country it's to make the other bastard die for his.

New amp fund $51.53/$7000

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
If I'm in love, I use chloroform.

I know, I'm such an old-fashioned romantic.
Rub some dirt on it Nancy

On Topic: no i dont sorry i couldnt be of any help.
Quote by SG_dave
my teacher always insults his wife.we were doing an experiment and the motor broke.he suggested he ring his wife for her to fetch one of her vibrators.i suggeted she has them cos he can't deliver the goods.he said he deliverd them in my mum
Just get medium, won't be such a big difference. A shirt thats slightly bigger looks better than a shirt thats too small, and you'll get more wear out of it.
RULE BRITANNIA
Look for anything that says "slim fit." A medium slim fit is basically a small.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Because tight shirts are for teh emos.
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
internet sizes seem to be a pile of balls, i once got a jacket from the VR site in mens large, and it would hardly fit my 8 yr old sister, nevermind myself. it was rediculously small.
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
Buy the female versions...duh!

Or, just eat lots and become a fat american slob
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Quote by lolcats
TS: But, I haven't reached puberty yet!

*runs off crying*

Your the same age as me

Well I'm skinny too but I get my shirts large. I have a KSE shirts thats large but it fits on tight.